Comments on Profile Post by Magma Claw

1. naithaan
    naithaan
    he could be off?
    Feb 24, 2014
  2. naithaan
    naithaan
    The stipulations for your standards for him are outragous at best. Yes your crediting him but he is a modder of his own.
    Feb 24, 2014
  3. naithaan
    naithaan
    I think the mods coming together is great but your putting way to many restraints on him and pretty much taking away his freedom. Also totally saying that his sprites have to get approved by you is rediculous I think that his armor is done way better and that is why I would have his mod over yours but your weapons i think are done better.
    Feb 24, 2014
  4. naithaan
    naithaan
    You having his get rid of his mod is also rediculous because of you having to look over his work before it even gets approved. I hope you understand that is why you are not getting a response from him and i hope you understand where he is coming from in your total disregard for his work.
    Feb 24, 2014
  5. Magma Claw
    Magma Claw
    "okay, sorry if I sounded liek that, tell me what you want and we will see what we can do"

"thw thing with me going through it all is that, it would be best if all things suited the style of the mod, i.e if u put 3d character in starbound, it would look out of place. so what I was hoping to do is change the colours a bit or the shape of a certain gun or somthing"
    Feb 24, 2014
  6. Magma Claw
    Magma Claw
    understand?, i have reasons to why it said it, not everyone sees thins the same way
    Feb 24, 2014