Comments on Profile Post by Magma Claw

1. naithaan
    naithaan
    I think what needs to happen is you and the other modder needs to come together and make a 'bassadd' mod and not play these childish he said she said games. I know you and your crew wants to put out awesome mods and so does the other guy. Just come together and make the best halo mod that it can be.
    Feb 23, 2014
  2. Magma Claw
    Magma Claw
    nvr mind, u guys are practically forcing me to work with him, I can pick whichever way I want to go, so, all I have to say is, our mod stays independent unless I have the decision to fuse it with another
    Feb 23, 2014
  3. naithaan
    naithaan
    im not forcing you to do anything. Im just trying to get the best option for the community. I dont know why you guys are so bent out of shape to not work together because it would just make things so much easier on the community and thats what it is really about, the community. Like i said before its your choice and if you want to stay independent thats your choice. I hope you the best and as always Stay Classy.
    Feb 23, 2014
  4. Magma Claw
    Magma Claw
    Well im glad you said that atleast, well for now we won't merge, :/ sorry
    Feb 23, 2014
  5. naithaan
    naithaan
    its all good turns out the other modder wanted to be the bigger man and so he is making his mod compatible with your mod. So now you dont have to worry about a thing.
    Feb 23, 2014