Comments on Profile Post by Silvestre

1. Tectal
    Tectal
    Well, I generally tend to listen to the songs when I'm doing something that requires soothing music.
    Right now I'm listening to dubstep. :)
    I've also listened to Tranquility Base, which was good background music (too repetitive for close examination).
    Jul 24, 2013
  2. Tectal
    Tectal
    You've probably listened to that one already. I picked the ones with interesting names.
    Jul 24, 2013
  3. Silvestre
    Silvestre
    Yeah, I understand hearing certain kinds of songs in appropriate times. I can't recall how that sounds specifically, so I'll give it another listen soon :)
    Jul 24, 2013
  4. Tectal
    Tectal
    Listening to Ultramarine now.
    Jul 24, 2013
  5. Tectal
    Tectal
    Love that. Terraria and Starbound are great for music; especially easy listening music. I can imagine delving through a dim cave or factory etc.
    That's the power of a good song :).
    Jul 24, 2013
  6. Silvestre
    Silvestre
    These guys really made a good job with the soundtracks. I've never actually listened to Terraria OST, since I just bought a Steam version and never had extra stuff, but I like the songs I've heard in the game so far.

I was also thinking that by hearing the soundtrack ahead of the game, maybe when we actually get to play, we'll have a familiar feeling with the songs, that will be cool as hell!
    Jul 24, 2013
  7. Tectal
    Tectal
    Though I quite like surprises with music. I'm going to try avoid listening to them all.
    Jul 24, 2013
  8. Silvestre
    Silvestre
    True, that can be spoiled a bit... but maybe there will be differences, and remixes, new songs added by the time everything is finished. I do like the nostalgic feeling with songs, hearing them beforehand... I guess both things can be incredible experiences.
    Jul 24, 2013