Comments on Profile Post by Tctoocold

1. TehEpikMonk
    TehEpikMonk
    That's what I thought too.
    Mar 11, 2012
  2. ArtByElde
    ArtByElde
    thats right sir! Terraria seems to have undergone some "problems", just checked in on it last week and saw the bad news.
    Mar 11, 2012
  3. TehEpikMonk
    TehEpikMonk
    What game were you working on?
    Mar 11, 2012
  4. ArtByElde
    ArtByElde
    probably wont be using that account either since Terraria seems to have stalled when it comes to updates...oh well, gonna miss it! havent been on it for ages anyway.
    Mar 11, 2012
  5. TehEpikMonk
    TehEpikMonk
    Also, Starbound sprites? *crosses fingers*
    Mar 11, 2012
  6. ArtByElde
    ArtByElde
    what game i was working on? back then or now?
    Mar 11, 2012
  7. TehEpikMonk
    TehEpikMonk
    Both, I guess.
    Mar 11, 2012
  8. Tctoocold
    Tctoocold
    ahk cool, your sprites were awesomesauce, i wish the TO community was still as alive as it was back when i started, now its just lifeless and kind of boring
    Mar 11, 2012
  9. ArtByElde
    ArtByElde
    haha no i wont do sprites this time, i'll stick with concepts, there are plenty of good real spriters, the ones i did for Terraria wasnt spriting, it was actually painting since they have millions of color on em. I'll do ideas for the better spriters on here, get some teamwork going!
    Mar 11, 2012
  10. TehEpikMonk
    TehEpikMonk
    Ok, Starbound concept art?
    Mar 11, 2012
  11. Tctoocold
    Tctoocold
    cool haha sounds interesting, looking forward to more artwork anyhow, might even do some spriting myself
    Mar 11, 2012
  12. ArtByElde
    ArtByElde
    Im not working on any games right now, i wes working on a private game back then with some Ubisoft guys sparetime project, but then 2 of us had kids...and u know, real life first.

I havent been on TO forums for a while, but i can imagine it is kinda deserted since the game wont update anymore. This game looks very promising tho!
    Mar 11, 2012
  13. ArtByElde
    ArtByElde
    yes i will mostly be doing fanart for this game, and join all the contests, i need some fun assignments to practice my digital paintings skills.
    Mar 11, 2012
  14. TehEpikMonk
    TehEpikMonk
    And uh... when you're not doing contests or off-topic art...
    ;)
    Mar 11, 2012
  15. ArtByElde
    ArtByElde
    haha we'll see, i have alot of stuff to do, but i'll be here mostly everyday and do livestream of my concepts for this game for sure, anyone can joijn in and watch, and ask me questions or chat and chill:P
    Mar 11, 2012
  16. TehEpikMonk
    TehEpikMonk
    Sounds fun. I might swing by sometime.
    Mar 11, 2012
  17. Tctoocold