Comments on Profile Post by DreadWaffle

1. Aesthetic-Defile
    Aesthetic-Defile
    Slower than expected, unfortunately. I've had a couple of requests come in from my free-lance tattoo design down here, and then someone bought an artbook from me that has 100 pages of my more surrealistic style to go in it, and they've been contacting me with more ideas. So I've been throwing in rough sketches into the book so I don't forget. x.x Not to mention the painting of Venus I've been trying to complete.xD
    Dec 27, 2012
  2. Aesthetic-Defile
    Aesthetic-Defile
    I've cleaned up probably a total of three panels on the first one so far, but I have at least made it to where all the panels are filled with rough sketches and a vague background on the little mock-manga.
    Dec 27, 2012
  3. DreadWaffle
    DreadWaffle
    ah Ok, i understand your busy, if you want to pop the three panels over to me so i can play around with the colours id appreciate it. other than that take your time ^^
    Dec 28, 2012
  4. Aesthetic-Defile
    Aesthetic-Defile
    I apologize for the delay in response. I just finished the page, and I was getting the colors right and. . .Then I realized that because I didn't take even more time cleaning the lines, coloring made the flaws in the lines become very noticeable.
    So for right now, I don't think I'll need you to color them. Relining it at 6000x6000 original size would be Hell.
    Jan 4, 2013
  5. DreadWaffle
    DreadWaffle
    that is unfortunate :/ well if ya even need me you know where i am.
    Jan 4, 2013
  6. Aesthetic-Defile
    Aesthetic-Defile
    Oh for sure. If I decide to do full colors or such, I shall hit you up.
    Jan 4, 2013