Comments on Profile Post by Biirdy Daysleeper

1. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Curious.
    Nov 5, 2017
  2. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    There's nothing curious about Winter normally. ._.
    Nov 5, 2017
    Waffle-Chan and MilkCalf like this.
  3. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    But life changing decisions. What are those?
    Nov 5, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  4. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Destroying mankind would be nice but that's not the priority. x3
    I wanna find a new place to live and finally achieve my true identity, even tho it's getting damn messy these days with all those gender debates.. What if we all just mind our own business instead of saying people got mental illness ? Anyway I'm tired of all of this so I just want to get out and live at last.
    Nov 5, 2017
  5. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Oh that's interesting. Good luck with all that. I gotta say though, I'm curious as to what you are.
    Nov 5, 2017
  6. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    I'm androgynous in fact. It's a bit complicated with all those dumb debates but I don't wanna be popular or else, I just wanna be myself so I can care about other stuff.
    Nov 5, 2017
  7. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    That's pretty cool. Your confidence is admirable.
    Nov 5, 2017
  8. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Thanks~
    It was really hard at first but when I met my first transgender friend I realized that the real shame is to be quiet and normal just to avoid problems. I just want to be me and there's no debate for that. So whatever the difficulty I have to try my best to live in the best way possible. ^^
    Nov 5, 2017
  9. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I'm quite shy myself and prefer to go mostly unnoticed. Guess there's all kinds of people.
    Nov 5, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  10. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    The most important things is to be fine in your situation, if you're okay with that and you actually choosed that way it's okay, just don't do it per fear of judgment. ^^
    Nov 5, 2017
  11. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I try anyway. X/
    Nov 5, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  12. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Yeah it's never easy, right now the most difficult thing for me is to accept that yesterday I was hugging one of my best friends and today I'm back in this depressing village with the early dark night.. I can't stand this place anymore. ^^'
    Nov 5, 2017
  13. D.M.G.
    D.M.G.
    You sure are one person I'm glad to know and respect, Biirdy
    Nov 7, 2017