Have we met before O:?
    Jul 23, 2012
  2. Steam Pirate
    Steam Pirate
    Nope. Well, we met yesterday.
    Jul 24, 2012
  3. JH_Jonvandar_Gold1
    JH_Jonvandar_Gold1
    Cool, the reason i ask is because i'm from gameranger and revan used to tease me by calling me goldielocks (>_>)XD Which when my friends saw they all started calling me goldie. How has your day been?
    Jul 25, 2012
  4. Steam Pirate
    Steam Pirate
    As so far, pretty good.
    Sorry for replying so late, i had to attend to urgent military materrr.... urgent buisness mat.... urgent camping matters.
    Didn't have WIFI until now.
    You then, Mr. GoldFishCat?
    Jul 25, 2012
  5. JH_Jonvandar_Gold1
    JH_Jonvandar_Gold1
    Oh thats ok i take a day to reply anyway XD Anyway i've been good trying to hunt down a old game called freelancer and get a mod called crossfire for it. Its a really fun space simulater fighter jet trade game thing with exploration. I've had a hallunication / half induced dream sleep last night where i went to my dads bedroom and decided that i'm a medvial kingdom and nothing is real o_O
    Jul 26, 2012
  6. JH_Jonvandar_Gold1
    JH_Jonvandar_Gold1
    I was in a dream like i was asleep but i was talking to my parents i then went in the boys bathroom and after i snapped out of it i went into a induced panic attack my heart was beating so fast and i was like is any of this real but then it slowly went back to normal. That was really scary, any advice as to what it was?
    Jul 26, 2012
  7. Steam Pirate
    Steam Pirate
    Are you sure that it wasn't a lucid dream?
    You might of actually been sleeping, but then realized that you were sleeping... did you do a reality check?
    Jul 26, 2012
  8. JH_Jonvandar_Gold1
    JH_Jonvandar_Gold1
    Yeah i woke asked dad he said that i walked in the room but i didn't talk to him at all o_O Sleep walking?!?! o___o
    Jul 28, 2012