Comments on Profile Post by Jaata

1. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Wish you luck. I can't even understand one bit of how anything works in modding.
    Sep 21, 2017
  2. Jaata
    Jaata
    I feel the same way sometimes but I just keep on reading
    Sep 21, 2017
    MistyTheNeko likes this.
  3. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Reading? Glad to see we have interests that are some-what relevant.
    Sep 21, 2017
    Jaata likes this.
  4. Jaata
    Jaata
    Gotta learn how to change my gameplay somehow lol
    Sep 21, 2017
    MistyTheNeko likes this.
  5. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    I could probably ask one of my friends. He's made a fairly decent mod called Nostalgic Greenery. Simple changes to landscape and new flowers and plants seem fairy easy to do.
    Sep 21, 2017
    Jaata likes this.
  6. Jaata
    Jaata
    I'm currently trying to figure out how to change the villagers interactions between each other/love interests after the farmer is married. Like Maru/Harvey or Abigail/Sam/Seb interactions and conversations of them seeking out each other and then there's my ideas for new creatable recipes in the mail from Pierre after Joja is closed and new TV channels after the first winter
    Sep 21, 2017
    MistyTheNeko likes this.
  7. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    I'm not very far in Stardew Valley. I played it after putting in only like 90 hours on Starbound. I enjoy most of these games though!
    Sep 21, 2017
  8. Jaata
    Jaata
    More than 200+hrs in stardew, I've never played Starbound :/ but it does sound very fun
    Sep 21, 2017
    MistyTheNeko likes this.
  9. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Starbound, basically like Terraria, but has better modding capablity and is easier to play in it's own sense. Also looks much nicer and has a great soundtrack!
    Sep 21, 2017
    Jaata likes this.
  10. Jaata
    Jaata
    I've played over 300+ in Terraria so it really does feel like my new home is here lol
    Sep 21, 2017
    MistyTheNeko likes this.
  11. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    As a student, I can't put all of my time into games and reading. When I graduate I'll try to do fun stuff after I'm settled in to a new place.
    Sep 21, 2017
  12. Jaata
    Jaata
    I agree, I work frequently too but on my off days I'm sucked into gameplay or reading up on how to change certain aspects. It's truly a fun way to play for me atleast
    Sep 21, 2017
    MistyTheNeko likes this.
  13. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Well, time for my last class. I'll check and see if you're on when I get home. Ciao!
    Sep 21, 2017
    Jaata likes this.
  14. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    Oh wow, editting custom events/interactions is like jumping into the deep end! Best of luck!
    Sep 21, 2017
    Jaata and MistyTheNeko like this.
  15. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    I'll have to first learn how to manually implement mods, then I'll try to make them!
    Sep 21, 2017
    Jaata likes this.
  16. Jaata
    Jaata
    i am just changing little things in existing mods to fit my personal needs lol nothing too exciting
    Sep 28, 2017