Comments on Profile Post by Angry Muffin

1. Spike
    Spike
    ...is there a reason?
    Jul 2, 2012
  2. Suika Ibuki
    Suika Ibuki
    My guess is that he was baked with sulfur and he couldn't help it /checked his profile
    Jul 2, 2012
  3. Spike
    Spike
    i don't know what's stranger; baking oneself with sulfur or having other people know that you bake yourself with sulfur.
    Jul 2, 2012
  4. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    I just loathe the .mov movies
    Due to they defy the whole reason I like MLP.
    Jul 2, 2012
  5. Spike
    Spike
    I don't like to see the ponies suffer neither, but I love the way they made Spike a whole lot more hilarious and gave him much more personality than the show ever did. I can see why you don't like the .mov series, but I can love and tolerate it.
    Jul 2, 2012
  6. Vapor Horologium Corpus
    Vapor Horologium Corpus
    to much love and tolerance for me
    Jul 2, 2012
  7. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    They may give him more personality, but that is the reason I dislike them. Of the way they portray the characters
    Jul 2, 2012
  8. Spike
    Spike
    Well, sometimes you just have to giggle at the drug addicts. It really depends on how seriously you take these parodies; underneath all the filthy and discrimination, I hope you can see that this is one of the ultimate forms of MLP tribute that has graced the my little pony universe.
    Jul 2, 2012
  9. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    ,But I don't laugh at drug addictions even fictional. I take these things quite serious, because they push my whole reason of matching the show (I know I've said that in the previous posts). I can see that this a very well animated fan-made film.
    Jul 2, 2012
  10. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    But you have to realize MLP is or was intend to be a kids show, i watch it personally as a break from home work, etc... just to relax and watch an innocent kids show that's the whole point. If I want drug addictions and other dirt I'd watch reality TV and fox news.
    Jul 2, 2012
  11. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    It may have graced you in your opinion, but realize in my opinion it is but a disgrace to put these child characters into adult situations, that's like giving Dora the Explorer a knife to kill a man in a drug club. Its just wrong in my opinion to take something that innocent and ruin it in that way.
    Jul 2, 2012
  12. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    Also to the point of giving him more personality, hes a major character in the .mov movies, but in the normal show he is a minor character, as is princess celestia, and big mac that's why big mac only really says yup and nope. Hes put into the show for the 3CCs and plot for that episode and to create help for applejack.
    Jul 2, 2012
  13. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    There all plot devices you have to realize they aren't going to give personality to someone who only appears in the show so often. And you may say derpy has personality, but Lauren Faust put her in for the bronies, we are the ones who gave her personality, and in the show she IS just a plot device.
    Jul 2, 2012
  14. Spike
    Spike
    1). You may view it as a disgrace to put childish characters into adult situations; however, I don't think you understand just how much actual work was put into this 6-episode show. It may be offensive to some people to see parodies of their beloved ponies bleeding from their privates, but I find nothing offensive about
    Jul 2, 2012
  15. Spike
    Spike
    having rarity enslave a drone of Mexican humans, and fluttershy killing rainbowdash. If anything, this is a testament of just how detailed oriented the producer was, since it goes against every principle MLP has, and you simply can't have that by accident.

2). I liked the show PRECISELY because he's a major character and a plot mover; this gives him more things to do and make me think he is important.
    Jul 2, 2012
  16. Epicface
    Epicface
    My eyes died of text wars.
    Jul 2, 2012
  17. Suika Ibuki
    Suika Ibuki
    Blarg, alert spam

Also, it's called satire, you like it or you get insulted by it, but it's still satire
    End of story
    no more alert spam please
    thank you very much
    Jul 2, 2012
  18. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    Jul 2, 2012
  19. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    @Suika I didn't see that Before I posted...
    Jul 2, 2012
  20. Spike
    Spike
    Hume once said that reason is an important tool to deciding things, but it is ultimately how someone feels about said thing that determines how they view it as good/bad. I agree with you to disagree (and there shouldn't be anything wrong with that), and I need to stop spamming the other person now, so I'll stop talking.
    Jul 2, 2012
  21. Angry Muffin
    Angry Muffin
    Agreed
    Jul 2, 2012