Modding Discussion Happy Farmer's v1.11 Working MOD List

Discussion in 'Mods' started by fftljoe, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

[SMAPI 0.4][SDV 1.07]Museum Rearranger! Museum Rearranger.

[SMAPI 0.39.1] Grass growth mod I think this is the GrassGrowthMod you mean?

[Storm] and [SMAPI 0.4]BuildEndurance Mod. Increase your max stamina as you play! Again, I think this is the one you mean? I linked directly to the post that is supposed to be for the SMAPI versions, as I can't remember if the opening post is only the STORM version.

For the sake of honesty, I haven't tested these, I simply referenced the list in this thread OP and did my best to hunt them down.

Edit: Also, before I forget, does anyone who has it installed and has access to the Skull Cave know if Skull Cave Saver works?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    • fftljoe

fftljoe Space Penguin Leader

Links have been added,
      Thanks!

• Rhapsodes

Rhapsodes Title Not Found

I didn't know that and will avoid doing so in the future.

Side note, this is probably going to sound smug and I certainly don't mean to come across that way, but I don't post on these forums for internet points. I was just trying to be helpful.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
        • Valamyr82

Valamyr82 Void-Bound Voyager

• Rhapsodes

Rhapsodes Title Not Found

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This wasn't about points, but the actual good will of the community, similar to how people would see you as a hoodlum in real life if you hang out with hoodlums, people here will believe you yourself to be a thief if you promote sites like those.

• Crystalmir

Crystalmir Subatomic Cosmonaut

1.1 extended fridge released :)

Koutetsu and fftljoe like this.
            • monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

• DocMadfox

DocMadfox Big Damn Hero

Tego's Stardew Expansion doesn't seem to be working for me. Placed it in the ALL folder, but no dice.

Edit: I'm an idiot, I didn't install the framework required for ALL

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
              • Constance

Constance Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You might want to scratch CJB Automation since I've isolated that mod down in causing crashes on my modded save (it was working with pre 1.1 with the latest CJB's version of Automation. But even with the updated SMAPI, just waking up in the morning, doing nothing and waiting the statues of fortune/perfection, bam out of nowhere game crashes). Also No Soil Decay seems to work fine, I guess.

• Redbel

Redbel Void-Bound Voyager

Cant seem to find the dll files for the auto barn mod. am I doing something wrong? Very confused with github

• masquerade908

masquerade908 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• fftljoe

I haven't had a problem with Automation yet, anyone else reporting this?

They are there, keep looking. (hint: click clone or download)

I am having trouble finding the new release.

• masquerade908

masquerade908 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

GitHub link: https://github.com/mralbobo/stardew-chest-pooling/releases/tag/release-1.2.0
                      The author of the mod has commented on the last page of the forum link saying he updated it. You can also view the changelog(s) of the forum link. The update(s) were uploaded to GitHub 13 hours ago.

• Valamyr82

Valamyr82 Void-Bound Voyager

Out of curiosity, since Ape is working on a patch (most likely 1.11) to fix leftover bugs, does this mean mods will need to be updated again in a few days, or is it likely to be minor enough not to require a new SAMPI iteration?

• fftljoe

Thanks!

Good question. Let's hope a fellow farmer can indulge our curiosity.:catface:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It depends on if mods depend on whatever CA changes, for example, in 1.1 CA changed the `Game1.content` and the `ClickableTextureComponent` properties, making it so any mod that loads content or has a UI menu suddenly broke.

fftljoe likes this.
                            • fftljoe

Thanks for the info Ento!

• Alan Minder

Alan Minder Starship Captain

Igorious' machines mod doesn't seem to be likely to get updated any time soon... has anyone got any news for it ?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The mill has taken over for two of its machines, so even if it did get updated, those would have to be removed anyhow.