1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Bug reports for Risk of Rain 1.0.2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by needsomemiracle, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenrys

Fenrys Void-Bound Voyager

I seem to be having an odd issue from the main menu. Whenever I select "Start Online Co-op", the game immediately freezes. No idea why, it just does. Any ideas why that might happen? And is anyone else having this issue? I did try verifying the integrity of the game cache, but it did not help.

• Ramond

Ramond Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hmm, is it possible you're running the game in fullscreen with a firewall in the background, and since you're trying to play online with RoR the first time your firewall client will show a popup (which maybe didn't make it in front of the RoR window if fullscreen)? That usually freezes the game until you allow or disallow. (At least it does for me with other games.)

• Jigoogly

Jigoogly Space Hobo

Description:
        A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
        Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
        Application Name: Risk of Rain.exe
        Application Version: 1.0.0.0
        Application Timestamp: 4f16f44d
        Hang Signature: b73e
        Hang Type: 0
        OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
        Locale ID: 1033
        Additional Hang Signature 1: b73e00e515073215dbacc33cb69fa624
        Additional Hang Signature 2: 5e05
        Additional Hang Signature 3: 5e0589c38d8f34ab300b46ce07eefd74
        Additional Hang Signature 4: b73e
        Additional Hang Signature 5: b73e00e515073215dbacc33cb69fa624
        Additional Hang Signature 6: 5e05
        Additional Hang Signature 7: 5e0589c38d8f34ab300b46ce07eefd74

also:

risk of rain GG two.png risk of rain GG.png

• Cheesedragon

Cheesedragon Space Hobo

Game won't run at all for me after the update. Running through Steam client shows the "Preparing to launch Risk of Rain" window for about a second, it dissapears, then a second later the game synchs which implies it crashed.

Running through the .EXE gives me "The procedure entry point InnitOnceExecuteOnce could not be located in the dll KERNEL32.dll." Might have to do with me running Windows XP (No, i' not upgrading :mad:) They shouldn't have changed the engine, game ran perfectly before...

• BlueSun

BlueSun Void-Bound Voyager

Found an invisible wall bug.
            The red oval denotes the location of the wall, which prevents me from progressing past it.
            upload_2014-10-23_13-56-27.png

Attached Files:

• Defconian_Warlord

Defconian_Warlord Void-Bound Voyager

I found a few bugs too, first is one where I could fall through the ground at the Ancient Valley level, after Ifrit had spawned and died.
              2014-10-23_00001.jpg
              Second, at the Sky Meadow, at the top left jump pad, Childs would jump and go all the way up to the top right of the map
              2014-10-23_00002.jpg
              And third, I dont know if this is a bug/glitch/something not meant, but the interface looks all weird in the 2x zoom mode
              2014-10-23_00003.jpg

• mageblood

mageblood Big Damn Hero

Please post your bugs in the new thread for version 1.2.0 of Risk of Rain found here.

@Izzabelle Sorry to bother you, I think this thread served its purpose and is now old, we need the new bug thread sticky'd. Locking this one may be an idea, but the previous bug thread wasn't and it has been left alone since.

• Not a problem, I would be happy to take care of this for you.

Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.