1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. betato

betato Void-Bound Voyager

Item recipes can be changed/

Terriculum9 likes this.
  2. Terriculum9

Terriculum9 Void-Bound Voyager

Been playing on nightly and i miss this mod, can't wait till they update to unstable so modders can get there mods up to date. Because this mod doesn't work on nightly, because of the changes.

3. Relcodem

Relcodem Intergalactic Tourist

I do see massive potential in this mod, how much it could improve the game is staggering. Its only downside is the fact it does not change your stats, meaning a mech is as durable as you are making it seem less mech and more about your equipment. However this could be turned into a modifiable mech feature as you could add armour plates to make it more durable (Similar to the gun crafting mod) Though I am not sure if that is possible with techs.

Also on my side the multiplayer works fine though I do not use the nightlies since I am only using the steam version for now.

4. Noioon

Noioon Void-Bound Voyager

Do you plan to make this compatible with v. Upbeat Giraffe?

5. anton3000yaq

anton3000yaq Space Hobo

i would love to use this in unbeat giraffe but i think the mod creator inst doing anything anymore :(

6. Terriculum9

Terriculum9 Void-Bound Voyager

maybe someone with the skill to mod can contact him/her and see if its ok to update it? i plan on making a server some day and this would go great with it. TShinzon aka Masterduck has done a awesome job with this mod btw.

7. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Has anybody contacted TShinzon about the mod? I'm only asking because I would love to see someone else take up the job of updating it, but don't want to pester the creator with questions.

8. Zywil

Zywil Intergalactic Tourist

Hi guys!

I got a problem i can t log in with my charac because of this mod .
    I got equiped 2 mech techs on me and i got crash report who tell me there s an error on my inventory with my techs.
    How could i save my charac plz help me i farmed so long expecting this update and i would be so unhappy to lose all my stuff just before the update.

Thanks.

9. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

this gonna get updated for the newest update?

10. Kenny0338

Kenny0338 Aquatic Astronaut

No Upbeat Giraffe yet?

11. gatosardina

gatosardina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i'd say use starcheat and remove the techs

on side note, update for upbeat giraffe when?

12. GenosseWolf

GenosseWolf Void-Bound Voyager

hey pros! I m here to ask if the moder can update the mod , I want to use it so hard ! I love this mod! :)

13. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

We're not even sure if the guy is still here, though. The mod's been broken in multiplayer for a while.

14. i80r

i80r Aquatic Astronaut

So, does it work for singleplayer then?

15. pyro_670

pyro_670 Void-Bound Voyager

Tshinzon said a while back that anyone determined enough to update it can do so, just to give credit where its due. Honestly, I don't see why Chucklefish hasn't integrated this with the base game on some level, especially considering that the only thing the human mech does is make me sad and die by wildlife and gunfire.

16. Tiberiumkyle

Tiberiumkyle Big Damn Hero

Anyone out there willing to update this? I'd do it myself if I knew how.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  17. jedahdemon

jedahdemon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They completely revamped the way that techs work so I don't think this mod works at all anymore.

18. Tiberiumkyle

Tiberiumkyle Big Damn Hero

It doesn't, game crashes on start up if you have this mod installed.

19. MiniCoder

MiniCoder Pangalactic Porcupine

A couple of us over at the modding forum are working on it, should have an at least somewhat working version soon

20. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

Well, at this point I suggest posting your own version on the mod boards. This version's toast.