RELEASED [XNB SMAPI FarmCombat Mod] OmniFarm

Discussion in 'Mods' started by lambui, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Elrohir_of_Rivendell

Elrohir_of_Rivendell Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks McMagnus, this is great! I can finally plan my farm properly :)

• McMagnus

McMagnus Aquatic Astronaut

You're welcome. Of course, thanks to @lambui for making this awesome map! Also, I've updated my original post because I missed a few things (bushes and whatnot).

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Astral Cartographer

So, this is an odd one. Summer of my first year, plenty of copper ore in the quarry (too much, to be honest. might want to turn down the spawn rate. lots of gems too, including diamonds. see screenshot). I'm at the limits of exhaustion due to chopping trees, but I have a couple of cherry bombs from my last mine trip, so i decide to blow up some deposits and reap the ore.

The exploded deposits gave stone. Not copper ore, not gems. Stone.

Attached Files:

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Big Damn Hero

• Xuomi

Xuomi Orbital Explorer

I'm fairly new to editing maps and I had a question if anyone is able to answer. I want to move the warp point from the Farm > Bus Stop more towards the tunnel rather than a few tiles ahead of it, but I am not sure how to go about that.

tile.png

Currently the warp point is around the red tiles but I want to have it where the blue tiles are. I looked at a guide on how to create warp points but I don't think they're the type of warp points I need since it's just editing tile properties, but that would be pointless because they are still behind the default warp spot... :V

Edit: I think I figured it out! Never mind. :)

Last edited: May 18, 2017
          • demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Astral Cartographer

Married Leah, and her outdoor sculpting area wasn't added to the OmniFarm map. So she's trying to sculpt thin air.

Screenshot 2017-05-21 21.41.28.png

• kingbertie

kingbertie Intergalactic Tourist

couple questions: 1. does the hilltop quarry work without any other mods, is there a forage area?, i see you added mountain and river fish to the lake, and it is the monster map so therefore it is everything :), but wat are the extra caves for are there routes to other areas or multiply bat/shrrom caves? looks great will use tonight :)

• kingbertie

kingbertie Intergalactic Tourist

Hey do u have a file for this as would like this aswell would be great if so