Modding Help Wtf, how does this work lol

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Dekadrachm, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

[​IMG]
    If you notice in the gif above, when placing my custom vending machine that looks very similar to the normal once, it flips even though I don't have flipping enable in the object file. Literally no reason I can fathom towards as why this would happen.

The right face works fine, the left face works fine in preview but when put down it flips the image for no reason. Any ideas?

EDIT:
    I figured it out, the animation file is set to the right facing image, how can I fix this I need both images there but depending on which side it faces.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I did send you the long, convoluted list of solutions in the PM(probably well after your started this thread).

But the laziest solution "for now" solution (until you implement one of them) is to temporarily disable one of the facings entirely. It faces one way, and that's the way the sign is pointed correctly.

Of course I'm funny about text. I can read it forwards, backwards, upside down, sideways etc without any difficulty. Mirrors cannot stop me.

IHart likes this.