1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Why im highly disapointed about the team from Starbound part 2

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by leonD, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike

Spike Supernova

LeonD: I need evidence that Tiy isn't being lazy!

The community: Here are all the evidence that a lot of the starbound's core features and mechanics have been made.

LeonD: Ok, but have they worked on the core features and mechanics at all? I mean, core features and mechanics means a finished game right?

The comminuty: No, there are still things other than core features and mechanics that needs to be addressed-

LeonD: No, no no! You don't understand! You've never made a game like I did!

Starsly, Darkmere, Jonesy and 4 others like this.
  2. fallingorbit

fallingorbit Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Beta means feature complete. In other words, all the game features are in and working. But it also has to be stable enough to play.

They might add things like items or NPCs in the final release, but Beta will have all the features of the game.

Zoolot likes this.
  3. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Master Chief

I may be new here but wow this thread is good if you want a laugh X3 (sorry not beeing rude here)

^This

Zoolot likes this.
  4. NFossil

NFossil Phantasmal Quasar

All the OP's questions have been answered numerous times. OP, why is that you ask people to read your posts while you obviously do not read other people's posts?

5. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]

and now i give it up for now...

6. Okay, I'm tired of watching this thread like a hawk so I'm going to finally lock it - please do not make a "Part 3".

All I can really say is: The game will be released when it's ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.