Modding Help Where are the fruit tree fruits located?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ruevian, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Ruevian

Ruevian Big Damn Hero

I'd like to edit their appearance a bit but I can't seem to find them. They aren't in crops or the fruit trees .xnb... does anyone have any clue where they could be?

• Highwind

Highwind Void-Bound Voyager

I'm pretty sure it's the fruitTrees.xnb file located in the TileSheets folder :)

• Ruevian

Ruevian Big Damn Hero

Unfortunately not! The trees themselves are there, but alas, no fruit. D:

• Highwind

Highwind Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry, I misread your title!

But I did some searching and it seems to be on one of the Data files. I'm not sure which, but I'm guessing either the Crops.xnb or the ObjectInformation.xnb

• Ruevian

Ruevian Big Damn Hero

Looks like objectinformation is just a .yaml without any graphics and crops are just the tillable crops, with no tree fruits.

I tried looking in cursors too, but nothing there either...

Highwind likes this.
            • SmolHermit

SmolHermit Space Hobo

Object Information only has the text and such, not the appearances of the fruit itself. (I'm having this same issue in that I can't find where the item appearances are located, I wanted to edit both fruits and the crop produce and can only find the plants, not the items.)

Highwind and Ruevian like this.
              • SmolHermit

SmolHermit Space Hobo

Finally found them. Check the springobjects file in Maps. I think that's the right one. The fruits for the fruit trees are on the sme row as the big stumps.

Highwind and Ruevian like this.
                • Ruevian

Ruevian Big Damn Hero

You're a genius, thank you for sharing the location! I'll have to play through my save file more to see if they'll change but I think you're right.

• SmolHermit

SmolHermit Space Hobo

No problem, I've been searching for the damn things for ages. Good luck with the thing. :3