1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your characters name?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by cooltv27, Dec 25, 2015.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Zesko/zeskorion
    I am Fuck ing original, do not say otherwise :D

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. Sh4dowWalker96

Sh4dowWalker96 Big Damn Hero

Terros the Unholy, a Floran Marksman (Marksflower?)
    Edit: Moar chars!
    Blohdvaht Redfin, Hylotl Warlock (Using the traditional meaning here, of Betrayer)
    Oxis Starqueen, Novakid Outlaw

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I have three characters.
    1. Bustow Gurrilla (Apex)
    2. Lord Goldgrind (Glitch)
    3. Jet Steele (Novakid)

Goldgrind, Jet Steele and Guerilla are all combinations of different procedurely generated names. Bustow is just a cool name.

Alkanthe likes this.
  4. Mikhaos

Mikhaos Pangalactic Porcupine

Vash Thermidor
    I wanted a runaway character from a well established aristocratic family with an heir of antiheroic traits that rivaled LeLouche.

Alkanthe likes this.
  5. Kid Jupiter

Kid Jupiter Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My human is named "Damion", because I'm playing as myself. My glitch is "R. Thomas Light" since we're apparently never getting a real Megaman game.

Mikhaos likes this.
  6. Ralij

Ralij Big Damn Hero

My first ever character was a floran named Sanseveria because it sounded like a name to me and it was the plant I was attempting to cultivate at the moment I started it.

On a restart I had another floran named Phaelenopsis for the orchid species which I had just acquired (and killed :( )

Human character is Sir Bamboozle which is just a recurring name. Just like how it sounds I guess xD

The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  7. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Flowey The Flower
    Bluein (wow)
    maybe first one isn't originall but when you type admin on a server everyone feels like
    "Herobrine has awoken"! thingy in the chat
    really
    my friend doesn't knowed mods on my server and i scared the :poo: of him (mostly beacuse he don't like mega flowey so much)

Alkanthe likes this.
  8. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

Please be a floran

9. Master Automan IV

Master Automan IV Phantasmal Quasar

Here's mine:

Human: Brenden Lach
    Avian: Strix steelfeather
    Floran: Juno Lach
    Hylotl: Chloe Cabenela

10. Polecat

Polecat Phantasmal Quasar

My avian is named "Swandive". Given avians have no wings in this game, I'm sure you can figure out why.

11. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

My Avali is named Nezun, and my Floran is named Mira. Nezun is a name I came up just my avali, but Mira is a name I have for a character in a fiction piece before I played starbound and several other games as well.

Master Automan IV likes this.
  12. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

i am *flowey face* :p

13. Amethystumn

Amethystumn Pangalactic Porcupine

I named my female Floran, Bari Willowheart.

I don't really have a reason as to why except that I wanted a name that fit in with the game I suppose.

14. Master Automan IV

Master Automan IV Phantasmal Quasar

I can see your future, tons and tons of replies. Ohh its a dark future. If you know what I mean.

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  15. Amethystumn

haha, she's actually fairly intelligent but isn't very good at communicating, kind of hiding it. She also loves to taste new food so she's a bit of a cook and likes to collect veges and hunt anything that moves for its meat. The only thing she hasn't eaten is her beloved pet snake.

16. Gilligan Lanley

Kinda like a combination of two of my characters. That's neat. :3

17. Amethystumn

Bari has a, well, positive relationship with a Glitch named Shaftclamp (Bf's character) He manages to give her useful information or items in exchange for her companionship. He knows she's a formidable ally except for the fact that she keeps fattening up his pig so that one day she can eat it. She knows he is a resourceful companion so they work together well. Occasionally Bari will do something nice for Shaftclamp like retrieve an item he may have dropped new some lava. :p

18. Gilligan Lanley

D'aww, that sounds like an awesome relationship. Nezun and Mira recently met, but they're hitting it off well; I've got them meeting each other through a story I'm writing (guiltless self-promotion~), but so far Mira likes meats; as does Nezun, and Mira sings--which is something avali love; music.

19. Amethystumn

You should link me when you finish it or when you put some of it up, I would love to read it

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  20. Gilligan Lanley

I've got a fair bit up as is~ You can find it on the Creative Works sub-form -> Writing -> Diary of a Lone Avali. Or you can just click this here link~ http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/diary-of-a-lone-avali.103927/

EDIT: Still currently proofreading some of the logs; I write the entries on the forums instead of a normal Word Processor--Yes I shouldn't do that--so a fair bit of grammar gets over looked. :p

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016