1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you turned into your main starbound character?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by NoahGoldFox, May 1, 2014.

?

What Race are you?

1. avian

25 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. hooman

46 vote(s)
    21.9%
  3. apex

12 vote(s)
    5.7%
  4. hylotl

31 vote(s)
    14.8%
  5. floran

45 vote(s)
    21.4%
  6. glitch

22 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. novakid

6 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. other (post to specify)

23 vote(s)
    11.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoahGoldFox

NoahGoldFox Phantasmal Quasar

Like you woke up one day in your ship as your starbound main character you play as?
    I would just do burd stuff for a while then get some coal and find a urban planet then hangout thier till i find out somewhere else to go

sorry messed up the poll. can a mod add the rest of the races and a spot for mod races?

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
  2. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

I would be very confused and scared, turning into a woman isn't on my bucket list.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  3. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

slow thread day I see...........Human, I would ask Japanese school girls how they counter tentacles.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Edited the poll for you. If you need something like that done, just report your post and ask for it. Just posting (or worse, double-posting) on the thread doesn't immediately bring it to our attention.

Anyway, since I plan on making my main character an Apex, I would stock up on bananas and shampoo. And possibly enter politics.

5. Lintton

Lintton Guest

1.get my standard outfit( pilot jacket and jeans!). And the monocle.
    2. Get a pixel compressor, I don't trust myself with the rigors of space.
    3. Take selfie.
    4. Replace the beds, why settle for space when you can snore in style?
    5. Take selfie.
    6. Take the pets and Boss Sword out for a spin.
    7. Take selfie.

Why all the selfies? because through the miracle of green hair, I'll look stunning.

6. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

Well, considering my 'main character' is just a Floran who I just so happened to have further progressed on... I don't plan on becoming an man everything-eating maniac.

7. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Eat some fried chicken.

8. Lintton

Lintton Guest

No tasting of man flesh? Do you have exotic foods to try?
    8. What does that Pizzap taste like?

9. Bine

Bine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wake up as a hylotl. Ikind of freak out, then start looking thorugh my ships database about personal hygene. Im a new species, i need to know what it takes to keep cleaned up and healthy >.>

Then I will probably punch in a few random coordinates, find space games to play (there has got to be some sort of VR on the level of the HOlodeck now...) then take my immortality armor out for a spin and destroy anything and everything to get rich.

10. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

Wreck everything while taunting everything that's not a Hylotl.

11. Lintton

Lintton Guest

9. What do I have on my arcade machine at my base?
    9b. Lament the prospect that Capcom is still around.

12. penguin055

penguin055 Pangalactic Porcupine

I would freak the heck out then get over it and then explore the universe.

13. Piemanlives

Piemanlives Subatomic Cosmonaut

Probably fall down as many holes as possible, after all I have nothing better to do.

14. Uxt

Uxt Star Wrangler

I'd wake up as a Glitch chick with cute ponytails. Barring the gender change, I'm a freaking robot and I'll out-live everyone. Not too shabby.

What would I do... probably take over a planet and plant nothing but corn... everywhere. So much corn, it'll feed the galaxy. Life will flourish under the toils of my labor. Lifeforms come and go, seeing me as the "Great Supplier". They worship me through the ages. My picture is all over, from cave scratchings by the earliest beings to 3D holographic depictions and dakimakuras (google image that term at your own risk). I build my own sanctuary. out of solid freaking platinum because I can, and it's well-defended by my blind believers. I eventually become bored and turn conqueror, expanding outward using the army that I've raised since the primordial ooze from whence they came.

Other nations, species, galaxies, star systems, etc. will know me as that cute robot girl with ears of corn sticking out of her head, WHO SHOWS NO MERCY.

balegrim likes this.
  15. Rezerkity

Rezerkity Phantasmal Quasar

Get pinned to the bottom of my ship due to how heavy my armor is and then just stay there forever as i cannot starve on my ship.

Heartstrings likes this.
  16. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

I would be a fishman samurai so it's obvious what I will do.

Wait for Watch Dogs

The | Suit likes this.
  17. PiratePeaHat

PiratePeaHat Big Damn Hero

I'm already mostly a carnivore in real life so being a floran won't change me much in terms of diet. However, yeah bringing up the hygiene thing would be quite intelligent. I'd then spend eternity asking myself why I actually became a floran. This would be followed by spending my twilight years trying not to be insanely bored of digging up chunks of radioactive rocks in order to fund the next expedition to dig up more radioactive rocks.

18. extremist

extremist Existential Complex

I'd wake up wearing a wedding grown and a diaper without a nose or the need to go to the toilet.
    Then I'd head out to some apex city and settle there. They've got guards, and I'm way too lazy to fight monsters all the time.
    Eventually sue Big Ape for propaganda.

19. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

My main character is an Avali, so I imagine waking up as one on Earth would result in a horrible death due to how incompatible they are with the normal environment (air, food, water, etc) found on Earth.

extremist likes this.
  20. Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

I would die immediately and horribly, either from my blood boiling in my veins or from having to breathe oxygen instead of methane.

....Yeah, avali here too. Oops.

Zuvaii and extremist like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.