1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do if you get stuck on a planet?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by FDru, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Dixon Balsagna

Dixon Balsagna Void-Bound Voyager

I had this problem, I landed on a planet in a system with two snow planets and a moon, all of them were way too cold for the three torches i was carrying, and i had no way of getting trees or coal fast enough before freezing to death.

Yes, I had to run a server, join up with a friend on multiplayer and beam to their ship. Not too difficult, but ostensibly impossible to fix if you dont have he friend resources

2. FDru

FDru Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Some planets have mushrooms instead of trees... anyway, I'm certain every planet has wooden traps deep underground, which gives 1 piece of wood each. So having no means to get wood is not an issue, running out is. However, I totally forgot about rerolling a new character. That would be a definite and (more importantly) legit solution.

3. SolidSnake

SolidSnake Existential Complex

Well 0_o ive been proven wrong..sorry if i was hostile, its late and i was so sure i was right..