1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think the next race will be?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tomato Master, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

THERE BE DRAGONS

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

If it was the agarans, they're already known, so why wouldn't their face stone be put in already?
    Because the latest blog post showed a gate with seven faces on, one for each race, and an empty eighth slot.

3. yclatious

yclatious Guest

They most likely built the portals themselves,but erased their own faces,to remain anonyous,perhaps?

They all suposedly died anyhoo.so maybe they just vanished and the faces in the gates just disapeared?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
  4. Tomato Master

Tomato Master Noob Simulator 2014

If you want a bug race or something, go make a thread about bee people. That's a good idea for a race, right?

5. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

Problem with that: The agaran head wouldn't fit onto the missing spot.

6. Tomato Master

Also, the gate features all the playable races, so why would the last one be the non-playable race? The Agarans are also the 'bad guys' of the game so they wouldn't be on the gate.

7. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

I would prefer praying mantids.

Lecic and Osmedirez like this.
  8. TheFudgement

TheFudgement Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]

ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ

beari78 and krylo like this.
  9. Flanagan

Flanagan Astral Cartographer

While I love and support the idea of space-orcs in Starbound (Or even better, space dwarves!) there is only one possible answer:

Biker Mice from Mars.

10. Tomato Master

What of there were... Space Single-cell Organisms. I would so play as that race.

clonerex123 likes this.
  11. Detruncate

Detruncate Void-Bound Voyager

Deez gits couldn't 'andle the Waaargh! Me own prediction 'owever?... Zumfin dat looks like a stinkin 'umie.

TheFudgement and krylo like this.
  12. Osmedirez

Osmedirez Phantasmal Quasar

Best. Insects. Ever. So smart you can feel the creepy when you experience one IRL. :ssssssssss:

Lecic and Serenity like this.
  13. Romans13:4

Romans13:4 Poptop Tamer

Its gonna be Chicken people... nuff said

Osmedirez likes this.
  14. Osmedirez

Osmedirez Phantasmal Quasar

Your idea is.. finger licking good. I feel like chicken, tonight.

...It's shake and bake and I helped?

15. Rennyj

Rennyj Void-Bound Voyager

Obviously the overly happy apple people I'm working on in my spare time.
    [​IMG]

16. Tomato Master

17. Ice_kitten

Ice_kitten Astral Cartographer

I have no idea if this was mentioned (I kinda skimmed the thread, I admit) but I'd like to see something like elves, they could maybe have the ears and (Possibly) a tail that can be customized like hair. Generic, I know. Another one that would be interesting, at least to me would be some kind of race to rival Novakids, in a way like Apex and Humans, or like, everyone and the Florans. I'm not sure how a non-humanoid race would do, but it might work (Using some kind of telepathy or machinery to mine).

18. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Gawd-dang elves! >:C

19. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

I would place my bet on a improved / changed version of the Peglaci. Tiy seemed interested in Djinns work on the IRC. I would be surprised to see the Avali as a official race, since they have a totally different body shape and creating animations and cloth shapes for just one race would be "not worth the trouble".

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  20. Tomato Master

If there were elves, we would need a Santa too. ;)