Weekly build challenge

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by RedPanda_Warrior, Sep 21, 2016.

?

What is your favorite of these building themes!

1. Science Lab

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Underwater City/Airlock Envoirnment

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  3. Outpost/Bunker

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Temple

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Lunar Base

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Giant Boat

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  7. Ruined/Patchwork/Floranized

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  8. Standard/Wooden Home

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  9. Hotel

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. Dungeon

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RedPanda_Warrior

RedPanda_Warrior Star Wrangler

If this thread has captured your interest, you are probably a skilled builder/pioneer builder/beginner builder/ wants to build something great but is bad at building/needs inspiration. If so, you have come to the correct place! Submit builds that go towards the weekly theme. The winner is determined by the amount of likes the post has. Most likes wins!
    At the end of the week I will find the one with most likes. If most likes for some reason is disqualified, I will go down the list until I find the winner. Mods are not cheating and are completely allowed. Also, admin mode is NOT, I repeat NOT, disabled, and is actually recommended. No limits as to what to build with, as long as it falls within the parameters of the weekly build theme. Builds that do not follow the theme will be disqualified. Also, for your build to count, it is required to post a screenshot. If no screenshot, then you will be disqualified. If you are disqualified: don't worry, there is no penalty. Just try again in the next weeks build theme! Build theme should hopefully be replaced every week. Since this is the first week, build themes will have a few extra days to be submitted, because this thread is new. The submitting end every saturday(or sometimes Sunday) Winners will be announced that day, and theme will change the following day.

This weeks theme; Science Lab/Research Lab!

2. RedPanda_Warrior

This is the right thread, somehow made two of the same thread, not sure what happened

3. Mariel141

Mariel141 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Neat Idea! I am down. Would recommend it as a bi-weekly contest tho. One week isn't a lot of build time, especially for us full-time workers who don't have a lot of time to play. :3

4. RedPanda_Warrior

Ok, bi-weekly is the way it will go. By the way, the first challenge starts today, ends on October 4, since it kind of started a few days ago. You don't need to ask for permission; if you want compete, then just post your build.

5. RedPanda_Warrior

Oh yeah, each week weekly build tips wil l be released, usually relating to the theme.

This weeks tips: 1:Life Support Stations can be turned on and off, which switches the light on and off.