Vis Planet [Eye Planet]

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Suika Ibuki, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Update: Added more monsters. I might need to add more description to some.

blind sniper likes this.
  2. Soprano

Soprano Pangalactic Porcupine

You put a lot of thought into this. I like it. :p

3. Unconscious Architect

Unconscious Architect Big Damn Hero

Suika never does anything without putting thought into it. :)

4. Soprano

Soprano Pangalactic Porcupine

I see.

5. Unconscious Architect

"Oh, well the Eyemageddon doesn't look that tough."
    >Looks at height
    "OH MEYE!"

6. Yea, added a bit more info on the Eyemageddon xD

Also, most of the info may be 'all over the place'. Sorry, I'm not that organized when it comes to creating large walls of text :0 I think

Also, more questions about anything = more info, so questions and suggestions would be appreciated c:

7. Unconscious Architect

So it says the Eyemageddon can see through all the plants and animals rooted through the ground, but few of those creatures actually appear to be rooted, so does it mean all of them? Or just the few that are?

8. Only a few are rooted, but all of them can root into the ground. Eyemageddons can only see what they see when they're rooted, but even if they aren't, it wouldn't matter since everything in the biome has at least one eye on it.

I'm guessing the Eyemageddon's omniscience is mostly just lore anyway. Since it will not attack until provoked [basically if you come closer {or if you see any of its eyes within the screen}, or chop down nearby plants], its sight doesn't really matter. However, because of its sight, it can trace you down if you try to run, given you're still in the biome.

9. Unconscious Architect

Yea, sorry, I'm a nit-picker. :p
    So how does a planet get infected with an Eyemagedden? Random falling infected adventurer corpses from on high?

10. Only barren lands can turn into eye biomes, and if the entire planet is barren, an eye planet. It happens when space-faring seeds survive the atmosphere of the planet, if any, and sprout into an eye plant. Seeds containing an Eyemageddon gene are uncommon, but will most likely occur.

11. Unconscious Architect

Interesting, I'm glad that I won't come home one day to find my walls have been replaced with eyes.

Can you use any old gas mask to stave off infection? Or do you need a specific one designed to keep out seeds? (Probably made from eye based resources.)

12. I haven't thought of it yet, but I'm guessing a silky tight suit or something would suffice, since seeds wouldn't be able to cling well.
    Although lore-wise, the seeds can barely cling into those suits, but it can easily be shrugged off. Eventually they will grow, but only if you didn't notice until after an hour or so.

Tough suits may also work well, I'm not sure still.

13. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

Eyesuck

An eye that *sucks* you in. Mad because he sucks :D

14. Unconscious Architect

>Skin Tight Suits
    >Eyes everywhere

I see what you did there.

15. Added a speedpaint [and half-assed] illustration of The Expanse.

blind sniper likes this.
  16. Still better than what I can do.

:cry:

17. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Eyesarbor:
    It just wants friends. So he will take your eyes to become friend of them!
    It can extend his arm to attack you from far away.
    It will target your eyes, causing blindness if it hits you.

18. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Oh dear... Your adding alot to this suika! :D

19. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Oh well people can dream. Who knows, maybe one day the devs will take it. I mean, its not like this isnt a bad idea. EYE like it. :rofl:

20. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Its not like this isnt a bad idea means that it is a bad idea...
    AND IT ISNT!