Useful Beta Support Threads!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 5, 2013.

1. gamejunkies75

gamejunkies75 Space Spelunker

Yes

2. Minihax

Minihax Pangalactic Porcupine

Use the above post for reference, a quote from it.

3. erniedrifter12

erniedrifter12 Aquatic Astronaut

4. laxman21

laxman21 Aquatic Astronaut

can you change the spot you beam down to?

5. Minihax

Minihax Pangalactic Porcupine

Not that I've noticed.

6. gamejunkies75

gamejunkies75 Space Spelunker

I've gotten the game, but I can't get it to run on my PC D:

7. Dohli

Dohli Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if i'm right here but i recon a bug on my Mac Starbound version. I'll Post here so maybe it can be fixed better then :). Every time i want to use the Music Box and play a song with it, the game just decides to exit without any comments . No errors or crashes shown, it just closes.

8. Urska

Urska Aquatic Astronaut

get steam, look it up in the store, buy, it, download it, enjoy the game

9. karmazealhino87

karmazealhino87 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, guys, just finished downloading the game, yea!! Btw what is the difference between Launch Starbound, Launch Starbound (OpenGL), and Launch Starbound Server? Sorry for the noob questions, just need some headsup, thx :D

10. PsychoMage

PsychoMage Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For some odd reason it keeps crashing every time I try playing single player, but works fine in multiplayer. I wouldn't mind this if the server was up a lot but it isn't and it's getting really annoying. I don't know what to do.

11. KoldWing

KoldWing Tentacle Wrangler

Hey. Devs good morning, i am gonna ask if you keep the good info about starbound on these boards. as i dislike twitter so much. in your latest update info it said go to twitter, i should not have to. info's should all be here. thanks

DudeUA likes this.
  12. KoldWing

KoldWing Tentacle Wrangler

still no control-mapping updates. oh man. guess ill STILL have to wait till next beta stage to play, if mappings not in that, i will miss out. oh well good job. keep the updates coming, cant wait to play

13. Pr_o_xy

Pr_o_xy Space Hobo

14. SweFox

SweFox Guest