Useful Beta Support Threads!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Hammer3339

Hammer3339 Tentacle Wrangler

About 7 hours in without a single crash, notable bug or bout of slowdown. How does one break this game ? I can't seem to do it o.0

Excellent work guys, kudos to the chucklefish family.

2. Zyloss

Zyloss Subatomic Cosmonaut

You use the steam key to unlock said copy of the game.

3. Hellraidermike

Hellraidermike Yeah, You!

Thanks for the explanation.

4. TheFlyingJetpack

TheFlyingJetpack Void-Bound Voyager

5. Glarvole

Glarvole Space Hobo

So much fun starting a new game, isn't it? Thanks for all the hard work and keeping us in the loop. I bet yesterday was a mess. :p

I look forward to the fixes so that I can enjoy this game. Looks like a blast!
    8')

6. rakadishu

rakadishu Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, so beautiful, I've been loving every minute - well, maybe not that one minute where I was waiting for the game to load. Still, it's awesome :D

LOL BALL likes this.
  7. wavefunction.e

wavefunction.e Space Penguin Leader

Don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I just wanted mention a couple tips that may help get people started.
    1- If you press the L button, it takes to the Lore menu. Under 'Control Yourself' It gives a lot of useful info on the hot keys and such.
    2- Just in case anyone didn't know( I didn't know until I tried it) you can Repair you Pickaxe with, Apparently, Lower Ores in addition to to
    Ore it's made of(mine is silver, I used Copper ore on it, and it Repaired it!) or higher ores to.
    Hope that help's, Everyone!:)

Systemsoad likes this.
  8. monkeyz0mbies

monkeyz0mbies Seal Broken

I literally don't do anything i just click play and it instantly says the game quit :/

9. Systemsoad

Systemsoad Void-Bound Voyager

I put my key on steam yesterday at launch, it said that the game was activated but i couldn't download it, i tried to put it again but it kept saying that the game was already activated, if you have this problem wait some time, after less than one hour i was able to download it.

10. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

Havent found many bugs along the way...

11. Tuure

Tuure Master Chief

Hey gous ! today when i loocking for gold i find a npc under the ground on deserth in a bit scary dungeon. His name is Marchont (it is a frog :rofl:) and sell for pixels : silwer and gold pikax and BOOMB :D and oil latern :rofl: but he have some bugs... he flying :rofl:

12. Tuure

Tuure Master Chief

and i find strenge purple watter

13. Nyken

Nyken Void-Bound Voyager

@ Koedgaming
    Yeah. Check your humble Bundle page that you got the soundtrack from. It'll have a thing that you click and it will make a steam code.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  14. Lodus

Lodus Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone on steam whos running a server (Who has a shop that sells high quality guns) give me the IP? cant seem to find any shops but 1 (any my friends killed it) will give 10 platinum bars to whoever can :D

15. Ms_Starbound

Ms_Starbound Orbital Explorer

same thing happened to me the logo stares at me... :chucklefish: < lol you can't play )

Me: :lod: ........

It's a beta what would you suspect.

16. Minihax

Minihax Pangalactic Porcupine

Getting past the bloody splash screen, for one. Instead, it's just like this.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
    ░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
    ░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
    ░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
    ░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

17. Ms_Starbound

Ms_Starbound Orbital Explorer

Yup :lod:

18. RuggedCofee15

RuggedCofee15 Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks! i havent gotten to play it yet because it keeps crashing (not responding)

19. icewolfaspect

icewolfaspect Master Chief

anyone on a mac having problems with it launching you hit play and it closes instantly

20. icewolfaspect

icewolfaspect Master Chief

you having the same problem as me? it crashes before it even starts?