1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

USCM Marine tenant

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Jamestown02, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Jamestown02

Jamestown02 Aquatic Astronaut

http://starbound.wikia.com/wiki/U.S.C.M

I've just got a USCM marine tenant, as the link above. Just now.
    I'm not quite sure how I got the USCM marine. I usually get apes, or outriders (humans), or scouters. Recently I get astro, station, or industrial tenants by adding those objects.

How do I get USCM marine tenants?

2. soldierfast90

soldierfast90 Pangalactic Porcupine

Objects with "human" and "bunker" tags. Right now the only way to get USCM related items is to find certain objects such as metal barrels, metal girders and metal crates. Generally stuff made of metal.

Also, the USCM is no longer the United Systems Colonial Marines but now the Universal Space Corporate Military.

3. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

And the Bunker tenants look different, as they wear the Tier 1 Human armor (The one made from iron). And they are actually "Bunker Supervisors". The closest is actually the "Space Guard" tenant, that according to the Wiki (I haven't used Space furniture yet) act like Villagers. The USCM is outright stated to be a disbanded organization, and from the current lore about it, they used to be the "Universal Space Corporate Military". Exactly what they were isn't really specified, but the fac tthat the Internal Report codex entry says that they "display an almost reprehensible capitalistic drive" and that the USCM Annual Report mentions that the USCM had a "taxing fiscal cycle" and that the prisons are a reault of a "private prison project" seems to indicate that they may have been some sort of PMCs or at least a paramilitary organization. They're also noted in both codex entries to have a predilection towards biological weaponry: The Parasprite was created as the result of their Miniknog-assisted research. The former codex also all but outright says that the Miniknog helped them in the Parasprite project as a way to destroy them from within.