[UNSTABLE] Updates March 14th, 2014

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Demonoid74

Demonoid74 Star Wrangler

I was thinking more along the lines of The Thing...that ape pod thingy is partially in its progress of absorbing the other (but which is the thing , the ape or the pod!<le gasp>)

and I wouldn't go around serenading pods...might turn out to be like The Little Shop of Horrors...

Now one question about the mushroom men...will any of them be magic mushroom men? lol

2. Ignify

Ignify Phantasmal Quasar

Ooh, can we chop them up and use them as medicinal fungi?

3. Ponjkl

Ponjkl Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm the only one pressing F5 every 5 minutes?

Sefercil likes this.
  4. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Why are you pressing f5?
    The coming update is Unstable to Stable.

5. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Nope, unstable for the win! ...

unless it eats my char/ship/world.

6. Ponjkl

Ponjkl Subatomic Cosmonaut

Because i don't play unstables

7. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

I just automatically don't like the agrarans. this all happened while I was on a desert planet. I came upon a house with one in it, but underneath is where things went wrong. a poor young floran girl was trapped in a poorly furnished cell, being sapped of her energy by a drysap dispenser. I had that monster attacked by the local wildlife and then I dug as quickly as possible to get her out. she was fine, but what could've happened if I didn't come along? until I see their reasoning i'll just label them as a threat. (plus i'll pick saving a hot floran girl over befriending a crazy tribal mushroom anyday.)

8. The | Suit

The data wouldn't have loaded - and you would have saved 3kb of hard drive space. <insert completely serious face> :proper:

Sefercil and chean like this.
  9. Nathaniel Moxley

Nathaniel Moxley Title Not Found

Is it coming soon..? It's been 3 days since the promised time...

10. The | Suit

Unless your living on a part of the earth that is currently is either in Wednesday night - or Thursday Morning - that isn't possible.

11. Nathaniel Moxley

From the 14th : "We’ll be making one more upload tonight"

That update never came.

12. The | Suit

Yes it did - there were 2 updates that day. Those were both pushed to unstable branch.
    One was 90mb one was 75mb
    Monday [U.S] - is when the unstable branch gets pushed to Stable

13. Nathaniel Moxley

Do you have a link to the second update?

14. The | Suit

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  15. Nathaniel Moxley

So no actual content update, just a patch update?

16. The | Suit

Well - they never mentioned what exactly the 2nd update contained.
    But I imagine - the first update would have been incomplete and only added some of what was listed on the page. The rest might have been added with the 2nd.

Either way 2 updates were pushed out that day

17. Nathaniel Moxley

Alright well thanks. Still waiting for a bigger content push :p

18. willkelly2211

willkelly2211 Void-Bound Voyager

WTF is with that mutant :monkey: elephant man being :poo: out by an obese sea cucumber!

Oh yea wat version is coming out next we've had angry:koala: Furious:koala: Enraged:koala: But what :koala: is coming to blow our pathetic human minds next
    I luv all the :alien: races in the game but even though it's kind off topic anyone know if there will be any other new races aside from the FartMen (novakids):whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::ssssssssss:ssssssssssss BOOOOOM bitch!:(

19. GhostZero

GhostZero Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm terrible at finding bugs. I believe since the Beta came out on December 4th, I've found only two bugs? Both of which were promptly removed in the subsequent patch without my reporting them.

20. pop-yotheweird

pop-yotheweird Ketchup Robot

Wasn't there supposed to be a patch yesterday?

Hawk Novablast likes this.