Treasure Adventure World pre-orders are now LIVE!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, Sep 12, 2013.

1. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

A very wonderful point, support of any magnitude is only more beneficial than anything less than nothing. I would plaster this post all over the place if I could. Once again very well said.

2. Lusid

Lusid Pangalactic Porcupine

And i completely respect that. But really the best i can say is what i already did, you're asking people to ignore the fact that CF will benefit if we do preorders for TAW. It doesn't really work that way. I want to also say i'm sure they'll be fine since they have a publisher, but if CF publishes like they develop i'm actually curious what they'll do to help. Really all i can do is stand by what you've been hearing... The worst part about preordering TAW is that money would go to Tiy. Although i even put a post on the TAW forum giving my opinion on the game.

Well, live and learn. Hopefully learn and attempt to correct will happen, but i doubt it at this point. The one thing i will restate from my post in the TAW forums: I truly do wish the developers the best and good luck. The game looks good for those into that type of game, and i hope that CF brand doesn't do more harm than good.

0ssus and LeifGram like this.
  3. EXCU

EXCU Tentacle Wrangler

Wait.. This isn't Starbound. :zzz:

Jonesy, 0ssus and Pingeh like this.
  4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You'll know when it happens. Things will go absolutely ballistic.

5. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

:cookie:

0ssus and Jonesy like this.
  6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

My thoughts exactly.

0ssus likes this.
  7. GrumpyZombie

GrumpyZombie Dark Lord of the Sith

I suggest some of the posters in this thread take a step back and calm down a bit.

- Grumpy

8. cwolf042

cwolf042 Pangalactic Porcupine

This thread is no longer about anything relevant to anything on this site other than a pissing match. Putting it forward to be locked or edited.

Both of your patterns of behavior are erratic and using self-looping logic. Both of you are acting pretty much exactly the same, insulting each other, stating you don't believe each others statements about themselves and arguing over nothing. Literally nothing.... Why one of you hasn't walked away yet when you BOTH seem to know you will not convince the other of anything is beyond me.

On a side note though. There are all types of people in the military, Prophet. Some suited and some not. Don't disparage those that have served their various countries by trying to make it sound like an insult to have done so.

Dagorran, Donseluke, Prophet and 2 others like this.
  9. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

Hahahahahahahahahahaha <snort> hahahahahahahahahahaha!

<Sniff> Oh dear. That was a good one. I needed a good belly laugh.

10. GrumpyZombie

GrumpyZombie Dark Lord of the Sith

Alright, pissing match is over. If you want to continue your little argument I suggest you do so over PM.

- Grumpy

ShadetheDruid likes this.