TPG - The Phoenix Guild

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by KuroHinotori, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Damuranashi

Damuranashi Existential Complex

I don't have Skype.

2. Raiden Firewing

Raiden Firewing Void-Bound Voyager

Well I have skype, but you already should have my name by now :p

3. Damuranashi

Damuranashi Existential Complex

Sorry people, I don't have anything to comunicate with you. I better leave the clan. It was a nice moment.

4. KuroHinotori

KuroHinotori Spaceman Spiff

So the servers evidently went through a hiccup and everything is set back. :/

5. Speno1

Speno1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

KuroHinotori likes this.
  6. KuroHinotori

Hmm? Yes?

7. Speno1

Oh sorry, just talking to Logan. Thanks for accepting our offer, you seem like a very friendly and mature clan. :p

8. KuroHinotori

We try, I'm currently trying to organize things better as far as the thread and ranking go.

9. Speno1

Awesome, good to see a commited leader.

KuroHinotori likes this.
  10. KuroHinotori

I've made some minor changes, still adding colors to the member list for some brightening up until ranks hopefully corresponding colors are done! :D

11. R3dRoost3r

R3dRoost3r Void-Bound Voyager

• Your forum name, nickname
    • Sup3rR3dRoost3r, Doug, Red, FireKrotch.
    • In-game name
    • I think it's Sup3rR3dRoost3r.
    • Skype name, for the guild discussion. You don't need a microphone and if you'd rather keep it private send it to me personally in a conversation or via Steam.
    • PM me for info.
    • What is something you do really well?
    • Wiring diagrams, Equalizing attenuated RF, Weight lifting, PVP, Joking around.
    • Anything else we should know about you
    • Navy Aviation Electronics Technician(e-6/AT1/Vet-12), RF Cable Technician(Currently).
    • Promise to follow the rules
    • Of course.
    • A job within the guild that you may be interested in, something to do when job requests are hard to find, think Doctor, Scientist, Security, Soldier, Tactition. (Optional but very helpful!)
    • Not sure about this one.. If there is an Electrician job open I guess. lol
    • A color for your name in the member list, preferably something easy to read and not taken. You can specify a specific hue or list the corresponding code http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm#03 (Optional)
    • Some shade of red I guess. :)

KuroHinotori and Thorden like this.
  12. Thorden

Thorden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Your application looks great! However, you'll have to wait for Kuro to come around and accept you :3 Anyways, it's awesome to see someone with wiring and electronics knowledge, join the guild! :DD Now we have someone to do the complex wiring in our guilds HQ.

Oh! And do you by any chance know how to code in LUA?

Sup3rR3dRoost3r likes this.
  13. R3dRoost3r

Most of my skillset applies to avionics and electrical engineering. Mostly theory and high level application. A bit rusty... Currently up to speed and working with RF every day though. Spectrum analyzers, notch filters, High/Low passing, anything to do with frequency I am into these days. Coding I am not too good with Thorden.

14. Thorden

Oh, okay xD Cause the game will have computers/terminals which you can program using LUA, and then hooking it up to some circuitry. I better go ahead and learn me some coding then xD

15. R3dRoost3r

I know very little. I checked it out online after you asked. I would be no use for that type of coding. I know very basic and even then have to ask around lol. I was getting into modding forums when I used to play CoX years back...

16. KuroHinotori

Welcome to the guild. :D

17. KuroHinotori

I'm going to leave colors in the list but I won't be updating them and instead I'll change them around when ranks/positions are assigned.

18. Thorden

Sounds good to me :DD Did you figure out all the ranks and the colours related to them?

19. KuroHinotori

Actually I think it was decided there wouldn't be any color.. maybe just for the forums there will be.

20. R3dRoost3r

Cool thank you for inviting me into the Guild! :metroid:

KuroHinotori likes this.