Toak's Sprites

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Toakongu834, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

Lol, that's the thing that looks really like my Rai-bot submision from the last contest ;p
    It's a sprite, but I doubt you think it looks good enough, as I didn'tbase it on it.

2. Dante

Dante Aquatic Astronaut

id like to see a cyber ninja ;P sumthing like this...

:D name Kyrez

Attached Files:

3. Dako

Dako Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nice stuff here!

4. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Spacefawx likes this.
  5. Toakongu834

Toakongu834 Big Damn Hero

Back from a period of inactivity... I've been hard at work (or at least TRYING to) on ZRunner. I hope I can find other programmers soon... :/
    Anyways... Here is Goldenpheonix97's Dalek (The background is purple to make everything stick out)
    [​IMG]

6. GoldenPhoenix97

GoldenPhoenix97 Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm a bit clunky but it is a Dalek so i dont know what i was expecting. Thanks man. :up:

7. Toakongu834

well I didn't know if you wanted an old one, or the 2010 redesigned ones... or the 2005 redesigned ones... or an older version, what color...etc. :/

8. GoldenPhoenix97

GoldenPhoenix97 Phantasmal Quasar

Its still a Dalek plus i just got into the series so i don't know the difference between all the designs.

Toakongu834 likes this.
  9. Toakongu834

Here's my first non pixely fanart! Don't you hate it when your tongue gets caught on a lightpost in the winter?
    [​IMG]

Alexblex, Zoraculus, Dante and 4 others like this.
  10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

I lol'd in my pants i laughed so hard :rofl:

11. Dante

Dante Aquatic Astronaut

win ^^

12. Toakongu834

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Alright Toa here you go. My insignia. Now if you will kindly pixalate and add what my deem part of it, please do so. Also add green in there. Only green black and white. Please do not change the face colors or the horns and eyes (scar too) Thx man, youre helpin me out again!
    MurkyD.png

14. Toakongu834

um it doesn't have to be this specific immage or can I make a pixel art image of it?

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Well, hmmm...as long as it has that image in it and what i said on my earlier post, then i dont mind, but yeah id like it pixelated. Just add stuff. of wait better idea!
    Ok here is what i want:
    Put that sign on a shield, a round shield.
    The shield should be split down the middle to separate the colors black and green. ( you understand what i mean right? Like a viking shield)
    Put a axe on the back slanting downward with the axe head pointing to the right ---->
    Put a gun on the back, a rifle i guess, like the axe but the opposite way...
    Here is the representation...ill post it next

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

I now it looks kinda bootlegged but this is kinda how it should look, but more, you know, better. The box with my name should be a old timy banner on a coat of arms kindov thing kk? MD.png

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

MD.png Lul took some time on this one, it should look like dis (im pretty proud of myself right now!) :

18. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

Request Format: avatar
    User:diito101
    What you want made: zero from borderlands 2
    Reference Pic (If Possible):
    [​IMG]

MurkyDragon likes this.
  19. MechaShizzle

MechaShizzle Subatomic Cosmonaut

Mecha Shizzle
    [​IMG]