The Strange and Unusual

Discussion in 'Other' started by Inferno_Draconis, Jun 30, 2012.

1. TheAwesomeAvian

TheAwesomeAvian Sandwich Man

how about, on one planet, at night, you kill a werewolf(if they are added) in the morning, one of your crew-members is gone.

2. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

Mysterious shadow versions of planets you have previously encountered? Where you fight a red eye'd doppleganger of yourself, that will pester you until you leave. Similar to Nemisis in RE3, he can be killed, but will return later. Also there could be all like black oozing energy or slime coming out of things. Or the inhabitants are all shadow creautes too.

Ricky150 and Inferno_Draconis like this.
  3. TheAwesomeAvian

A normally passive animal kills other animals in the area.:devil:

4. TheAwesomeAvian

on one of your windows,is breaking and there are zombified hands are on the windows

5. hazzary453

hazzary453 Big Damn Hero

perhaps this could happen after a chemical leak.

6. TheAwesomeAvian

could you like my posts, I'm 5 likes away from getting member status

hazzary453 likes this.
  7. TheAwesomeAvian

Thanks

Ricky150 likes this.
  8. This should probably be a side quest rather than a mysterious event. Suitably creepy, though.

9. TheAwesomeAvian

Thanks for the likes guys, now I'm a member

10. And there's one for the road. :up:

centor111 and Space0tters! ! like this.
  11. TheAwesomeAvian

Inferno, I sent you PMs containing links to the fan fiction

12. Thanks. :D

Space0tters! ! likes this.
  13. Moppyjon12

Moppyjon12 Seal Broken

This is all really cool! I just had an awesome idea and considering that everything in the world freaks me out, I can usually create some creepy thoughts in my head.

One day when you are on your spaceship just relaxing, an insanely loud explosion is heard from above you and the lights begin the flicker on and off. However, all of the other crew members are just going about there day as if nothing is wrong, and if you attempt to approach someone, they simply mutter about having to work to late and don't talk to you. After about 20 seconds of pandemonium, a bright light begins to shine in the doorway to another room and the words (come closer..) are heard but very faintly. If the player doesnt approah the light within 10 seconds or so, then the screen goes black and the player wakes up in the infirmary an hour later.

If the player approaches the light though then an image of a gravestone with his/her name on it appears for a second or so and then the player wakes up on a barren planet surrounded by his dead crewmates. The player is immobilized and after a little while the crew members all rise together and jump on the player like flesh hungry zombies. The player then wakes up in te infirmary and is informed that he/she has been asleep for two weeks.

Is that creepy enough?!

14. hazzary453

hazzary453 Big Damn Hero

very strange, fairly creepy, overall quite nice(and not nice for the player)

Ricky150 and TheAwesomeAvian like this.
  15. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

I haz wet pants over this u haz wet countries over this :rofl:

16. Kenichi

Kenichi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now this is truly above par, i'm not even going to make a full comment, it isn't even necessary!

Supported big time for creativity and uniqueness.

Do it, Starbound developers, Do it!

(I get LoZ vibes from a lot of those)

centor111 likes this.
  17. Blyr

Blyr Void-Bound Voyager

You find a village, where everyone seems depressed and mopey..no one really has anything interesting (or positive) to say. When you explore further, you find a cliff ledge. If you jump off this ledge, you find tombstones filling the bottom, with the names of all the NPC's in the village.

18. Attack_Fish

Attack_Fish Phantasmal Quasar

I think it'd be awesome to watch something happening in the distance, by that I mean maybe have things going on in the mountains in the background so you can see things happening but you can't do anything but watch because it's so far away. Like maybe, you can see a giant creature (who would still look small since you're so far away) get attacked by a fleet of spacecrafts, or to have a war going on in the background complete with explosions and smoke!

19. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

Soo u r suggesting them add lag? If they had a option for it good idea but wrong thread

20. hazzary453

hazzary453 Big Damn Hero

I personally would rather they didn't, I don't like creepy and especially not this creepy

Space0tters! ! likes this.