The Starbound Music Guide (Updated for Starbound Composer)

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Lateo, Jul 1, 2013.

1. But it uses llllllame generic midi noises. I like lutes.

2. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

Then please give us another, better player.

Since this is the internet, I will clarify. I'm not being a sardonic douchebag, I'm actually asking for a better player if someone who has more experience with ABC, i.e. you, says that this one is garbage. You linked something up there and I will go look at it now, but I thought I read that you said that that player didn't work with ABC. Probably mis-read it.

EDIT: Just looked and considering your player is called ABC Player I obviously mis-read your initial post. Oh well, time to see if it works.

3. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

I'm guessing that ABC player doesn't mesh well with the java script in the OP, because I took one of the conversions and tried to play it and it just gave me an error. Here
    Code:
    Error reading OldKingAllant.abc on line 13, column 15:
    Unknown/unexpected character '2'

4. Oh yeah, you never came off as a douchebag. I hope I never came off as a douchebag. The truth is I'm not much more of an expert on the matter. We won't know what works til we ask a dev or test it out in starbound itself. But that is an interesting error find.

5. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

I just tried your player, and it doesn't like anything converted by that java script. I think I'll stick with EasyABC because that java script is the only thing I know how to use, lol.
    Also don't worry, you didn't come off as anything like that.

6. Aight. That makes sense anyway. Until Starbound comes out, the point should be to share what we've converted as easily as possible. I think I'll convert in EasyABC from now on for that purpose, or maybe just share midis.

7. MajorCyto

MajorCyto Phantasmal Quasar

The player i use can read all of these without a hitch and clean them if needed. It can also convert really advances pieces really well, which is what i used for all my previews including the crossing field one with 16 voices/parts. You have to be weary though, because it seems like there are 4 "correct" ways to convert and write things into ABC Notation but not everything is on the same page? I have 6 different ABC Notation programs and players... it might take some time to figure out what works perfect within the abc engine of Starbound.

Also, as far as the sounds go and them being "generic" if we are lucky they are using a soundfont file of sorts for the abc engine and instrument samples, if they are i can probably use it and make it work with a ABC Program to use the game sound's instead of generic Microsoft synth. But i won't be able to know until i see how it is set up, so absolutely zero promises there... Also until we know how the engine interacts with the ABC Notations (such as.. were certain things left out? Were functions missed? Does it know how to read 1 way but not another?) it's all a guess until we beta it.

Because the Lord of the rings abc notation archives are actually slightly different than standard abc notation and have some very strange quirks in that abc engine. Just like in mabinogi the music macro language engine there using for mml is slightly different from the standard and sometimes uses entirely different octave ranges than the standard to.

To much guess work without being able to review the sound font file (hopefully there using this and not samples strewn in a folder.. but its ok if they are x.x) I guess we will find out! That's why i haven't released StarBards.net yet.. im not going to build up the music library just for 90% of it to be the wrong format </3

pigrocket likes this.
  8. I guess the best you can do is save the midis.

MajorCyto likes this.
  9. Lateo

Lateo Big Damn Hero

It's a little misleading to think of there being separate "ways". ABC is one single music language so there's technically only one way to write it. The differences between the "ways" are actually different complexities in the way the notes are written. It's like the english version of saying "that's a small, round, purple fruit" and "that's a plum", it's the same thing, just with different words. The basic guide I wrote shows how to translate in the most bare bones way possible without any bells and whistles which means its the most likely way to work (so I'd advise trying to make notation in the same style).

EasyABC can gets more complex as it tells the player more about the way the song needs to play (stuff like info about trills and velocity). Multi-Channel ABC is the least likely to work since Starbound has a very specific way the music is going to be played so all that track data is most likely going to be ignored. In that line of reasoning it's also silly to assume there are players that are necessarily "better" than others. If a player seems to write a song differently than it's most likely trying to put a song in more advanced terms. EasyABC keeps it simple and simple means more likely to work.

That's most likely the best approach but the java program can still be used to make very basic notation. By deleting the following things from a track you can turn it into a very basic format that will most likely work with Starbound.
    [​IMG]

Deleting the I: lines in the header of any song as well as deleting the voice info (ex.V:Squ name="Squ.") before each track is the most important change to make. After doing that and copy and pasting each instrument as a separate song delete all the %X after each line, you won't need them. If you compare the results in EasyABC you'll see that the track is only slightly more complicated than an EasyABC conversion but is a lot more accurate. I'd actually recommend this technique for making Starbound notation since it's a pretty nice compromise between simplicity and accuracy.

10. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

Thanks Lateo, when the beta/Starbound comes out we'll all give it a try.

11. MajorCyto

I didn't say anyone was better than anyone o.o...

And 2.) I know its all ABC Notation i spoke lightly when i said "different" ways, but there are different things you can leave in and out of it that different players can handle. Also though the main reason i was noting that was because the ABC Engine Implementation might be entirely off... or missing certain features.. or it might be a direct put-in. No way of knowing just like the lotro abc engine, and the mabinogi mml engine.

12. Lateo

Lateo Big Damn Hero

I was referring to a conversation that happened earlier that didn't involve you.

13. Vullun

Vullun Void-Bound Voyager

So, the newsletter mentioned mabinogi, does anyone know if the mabinogi music format would work for this game, since I play that game and have a large collection of songs I wish to use.

14. MajorCyto

It will not, Mabinogi uses MML (Music Macro/Micro Language) and this uses ABC Notation its a entire different format and would require some minor work to convert it. I ran and owned MabiMML.co (I'm Yasuno) up until recently when i shut it down. I can convert the 13K songs i have, and will use them in a Music site i plan on opening for StarBound.

15. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Alright! I got some new ones.

Code:
    X:1
    T:Super mario bros - theme
    M:3/4
    L:1/16
    K:C
    [eD,][e2D,2][e2D,2][cD,][e2D,2] [g4G4] | G,4 [c3G,3][G3E,3][E3C,3] |[A2F,2][B2G,2][_B^F,][A2=F,2] [GE,][eC][gE] | [a2F2][fD][g2E2][e2C2][cA,] [d2B,2]<[B2G,2] | [c3G,3][G3E,3][E3C,3][A2F,2][B2G,2] |
    [_B^F,][A2=F,2] [GE,][eC][gE] [a2F2][fD][g2E2] |[e2C2][cA,] [d2B,2]<[B2G,2] C,2g[^fG,] | f^dCe F,^GA[cC] CA[cF,]=d | C,2g[^fE,] =f^dG,[e2C2][c'2g2][c'g] |
    [c'2g2]G,2 C,2g[^fG,] =f^dCe | F,^GA[cC] CA[cF,]d C,2[^d3G,3] |[d3_B,3] [c2C2]>G,2 G,2C,2 | C,2g[^fG,] =f^dCe F,^GA[cC] |
    CA[cF,]d C,2g[^fE,] =f^dG,[e2C2] |[c'2g2][c'g] [c'2g2]G,2 C,2g[^fG,] | f^dCe F,^GA[cC] CA[cF,]=d | C,2[^d3^G,3][=d3_B,3] [c2C2]>=G,2 |
    G,2C,2 [c^G,,]c2[c2^D,2]c[=d2G,2] | [eG,]c2[AC,] G2G,,2 [c^G,,]c2[c2^D,2] |c[d^G,]e =G,3C,3G,,2 | [c^G,,]c2[c2^D,2]c[=d2G,2] [e=G,]c2[AC,] |
    G2G,,2 [eD,][e2D,2][e2D,2][cD,][e2D,2] | [g4G4] G,4 [c3G,3][G3E,3] |[E3C,3][A2F,2][B2G,2][_B^F,][A2=F,2] | [GE,][eC][gE] [a2F2][fD][g2E2][e2C2][cA,] |
    [d2B,2]<[B2G,2] [c3G,3][G3E,3][E3C,3] |[A2F,2][B2G,2][_B^F,][A2=F,2] [GE,][eC][gE] | [a2F2][fD][g2E2][e2C2][cA,] [d2B,2]<[B2G,2] | [eC,]c2[G^F,] G,2[^G2C2] [A=F,]fF,f |
    [AC]CF,2 [BD,]aaF, [aG,]gB,f | [eG,]cG,A [GC]CG,2 [eC,]c2[G^F,] | G,2[^G2C2] [AF,]fF,f [AC]CF,2 | [BG,][f2G,2][fG,] [fG,][eA,][dB,] [c2C2]G,2 |
    C,4 [eC,]c2[G^F,] G,2[^G2C2] | [AF,]fF,f [AC]CF,2 [BD,]aaF, | [aG,]gB,f [eG,]cG,A [GC]CG,2 | [eC,]c2[G^F,] G,2[^G2C2] [A=F,]fF,f |
    [AC]CF,2 [BG,][f2G,2][fG,] [fG,][eA,][dB,] | [c2C2]G,2 C,4 [c^G,,]c2[c2^D,2] |c[d2^G,2] [e=G,]c2[AC,] G2G,,2 | [c^G,,]c2[c2^D,2]c[=dG,]e =G,3C,3 |
    G,,2 [c^G,,]c2[c2^D,2]c[=d2G,2] | [eG,]c2[AC,] G2G,,2 [eD,][e2D,2][e2D,2] |[cD,][e2D,2] [g4G4] G,4 | [eC,]c2[G^F,] G,2[^G2C2] [A=F,]fF,f |
    [AC]CF,2 [BD,]aaF, [aG,]gB,f | [eG,]cG,A [GC]CG,2 [eC,]c2[G^F,] | G,2[^G2C2] [AF,]fF,f [AC]CF,2 | [BG,][f2G,2][fG,] [fG,][eA,][dB,] [c2C2]G,2 |
    C, |

Code:
    X:2
    T:Smb1-castle
    L:1/16
    K:Dm
    [dB_E,]G[A^c]G[^G=c]=G[A^c] G [dB]G[e=B]G[d_B]G[cA] G [BdD,]G[Ac]G[^G=c]=G[A^c] G | [dB^F,]G[_e=B]G[d_B]G[^cA] G [Ac=F,]^F[^G=c]F[^cA]F[dB] F [cA]F[dB]F[cA]F[=cG] F | [A^cE,]^F[^G=c]F[^cA]F[dB] F [cAB,]F[dB]F[cA]F[=cG] F [=f^cA,]B[^fd]B[=fc]B[=ce] B | [f^cE,]B[e=c]B[=B_e]_B[=ec] B [^cf_E,]B[^fd]B[=fc]B[=c=e] B [f^cE,]B[=ce]B[=B_e]_B[=ec] B | [dB_E,]G[A^c]G[^G=c]=G[A^c] G [dB]G[e=B]G[d_B]G[cA] G [BdD,]G[Ac]G[^G=c]=G[A^c] G |
    [dB^F,]G[_e=B]G[d_B]G[^cA] G [Ac=F,]^F[^G=c]F[^cA]F[dB] F [cA]F[dB]F[cA]F[=cG] F | [A^cE,]^F[^G=c]F[^cA]F[dB] F [cAB,]F[dB]F[cA]F[=cG] F [=f^cA,]B[^fd]B[=fc]B[=ce] B | [f^cE,]B[e=c]B[=B_e]_B[=ec] B [^cf_E,]B[^fd]B[=fc]B[=c=e] B [f^cE,]B[=ce]B[=B_e]_B[=ec] B | [dB_E,D,,B,,^C,]G[Ac=C,,B,,][GC,,][^GcD,,B,,]=G[A^cB,,] G [dB=C,,B,,]G[e=BC,,_B,,]G[dBD,,B,,]G[^cAB,,] G [BdD,=C,,B,,]G[A^c=C,,B,,][GC,,][^GcD,,B,,]=G[A^c=C,,B,,] G |
    [dB^F,B,,]G[_e=BC,,_B,,]G[dBD,,B,,]G[^cA=C,,B,,] G [A^c=F,=C,,B,,]^F[^GcC,,B,,]F[^cAD,,B,,]F[dB=C,,B,,] F [^cAB,,]F[dB=C,,B,,]F[^cAD,,B,,]F[=cGC,,B,,] F | [A^cE,=C,,B,,][^FC,,][^GcC,,B,,]F[^cAD,,B,,]F[dB=C,,B,,] [FC,,] [^cAB,=C,,B,,]F[dBC,,B,,]F[^cAD,,B,,]F[=cGC,,B,,] F [=f^cA,C,B,,=C,,]B[^fdB,,C,,]B[=f^c=C,,B,,][BC,,][ceB,,^C,D,,] B | [f^cE,B,,=C,,]B[ecC,,B,,][BC,,][=B_e_B,,D,,^C,]B[=e=cB,,C,,] B [^cf_E,C,B,,=C,,]B[^fdB,,]B[=f^cC,B,,D,,]B[=c=eB,,] B [f^cE,C,B,,=C,,]B[ceB,,]B[=B_e^C,_B,,D,,]B[=e=cB,,] B | [dB_E,D,,B,,^C,]G[Ac=C,,B,,][GC,,][^GcD,,B,,]=G[A^cB,,] G [dB=C,,B,,]G[e=BC,,_B,,]G[dBD,,B,,]G[^cAB,,] G [BdD,=C,,B,,]G[A^c=C,,B,,][GC,,][^GcD,,B,,]=G[A^c=C,,B,,] G |
    [dB^F,B,,]G[_e=BC,,_B,,]G[dBD,,B,,]G[^cA=C,,B,,] G [A^c=F,=C,,B,,]^F[^GcC,,B,,]F[^cAD,,B,,]F[dB=C,,B,,] F [^cAB,,]F[dB=C,,B,,]F[^cAD,,B,,]F[=cGC,,B,,] F | [A^cE,=C,,B,,][^FC,,][^GcC,,B,,]F[^cAD,,B,,]F[dB=C,,B,,] [FC,,] [^cAB,=C,,B,,]F[dBC,,B,,]F[^cAD,,B,,]F[=cGC,,B,,] F [=f^cA,C,B,,=C,,]B[^fdB,,C,,]B[=f^c=C,,B,,][BC,,][ceB,,^C,D,,] B | [f^cE,B,,=C,,]B[ecC,,B,,][BC,,][=B_e_B,,D,,^C,]B[=e=cB,,C,,] B [^cf_E,C,B,,=C,,]B[^fdB,,]B[=f^cC,B,,D,,]B[=c=eB,,] B [f^cE,C,B,,=C,,]B[ceB,,]B[=B_e^C,_B,,D,,]B[=e=cB,,] B |

Code:
    X:3
    T:Tetris theme a
    L:1/8
    K:Emin
    e2 Bc | d2 cB A2 | Ac e2 dc | B2>c2 d2 |
    e2 c2 A2 | A2 [B,,,B,,][C,C,,] [D,D,,]d2 |[fD,D,,] [a2D,2D,,2] [gD,D,,]f | [e2C,2C,,2]>[c2C,2C,,2] [e2C,2C,,2] |
    [dC,C,,]c [B2B,,2B,,,2] [BB,,B,,,]c | [d2E,,2E,,,2] [e2E,,2E,,,2] [c2A,,,2A,,2] | A[A,,A,,,] [A2A,,2A,,,2] [A,,A,,,][^G,,G,,,] | [e2E,,2E,,,2] B[cE,,E,,,] [d2E,,2E,,,2] |
    [cE,,E,,,](3BcB [A2A,,2A,,,2] A[cA,,A,,,] | [e2A,,2A,,,2] [dA,,A,,,]c2< [B2^G,,2G,,,2] |[c^G,,G,,,] [d2E,,2E,,,2] [e2E,,2E,,,2] | [c2A,,2A,,,2] A[A,,A,,,] [A2A,,2A,,,2] |
    [B,,B,,,][C,C,,] [D,D,,]d2[fD,D,,] | [a2D,2D,,2] [gD,D,,](3fgf [e3C,3C,,3] |[cC,C,,] [e2C,2C,,2] [dC,C,,]c | [B2B,,2B,,,2] [BB,,B,,,]c [d2E,,2E,,,2] |
    [e2E,,2E,,,2] [c2A,,,2A,,2] A[A,,A,,,] | [A2A,,2A,,,2] [A,,A,,,][^G,,G,,,] [E4A,,4A,,,4] | C2 [A,,2A,,,2] | [D4E,,4E,,,4] B,2 |
    [E,,2E,,,2] [C4A,,4A,,,4] | A,2 [A,,2A,,,2] [^G,4E,,4E,,,4] | B,2 [E,,2E,,,2] | [A,,6A,,,6] |
    [A,,4A,,,4]< [E,,4E,,,4] | [E,,4E,,,4]< [A,,4A,,,4] | [A,,2A,,,2] | [E,,6E,,,6] |
    [E,,4E,,,4]< [E,,4E,,,4] | [E,,4E,,,4]< [E,,4E,,,4] | [E,,2E,,,2] | [E,,6E,,,6] |
    [E,,4E,,,4]< [E,,4E,,,4] | [E,,2E,,,2] [e2E,,2E,,,2] | Bc d2 [cE,,E,,,]B | [A2A,,2A,,,2] Ac e2 |
    [dA,,A,,,]c2< [B2^G,,2G,,,2][cG,,G,,,] | [d2E,,2E,,,2] e[E,,E,,,] [c2A,,2A,,,2] | A2 A2 [B,,B,,,][C,C,,] | [D,D,,]d2f a2 |
    [gD,D,,]f2< [e2C,2C,,2]c | e2 [dC,C,,]c [B2^G,,2G,,,2] | B[c^G,,G,,,] [d2E,,2E,,,2] e[E,,E,,,] | [c2A,,2A,,,2] A2 A2 |
    [A,,A,,,][^G,,G,,,] [e2E,,2E,,,2] Bc | d2 [cE,,E,,,](3BcB [A2A,,2A,,,2] | Ac e2 [dA,,A,,,]c | [B2^G,,2G,,,2]>[c2G,,2G,,,2] [d2E,,2E,,,2] |
    e[E,,E,,,] [c2A,,2A,,,2] A2 | A2 [B,,B,,,][C,C,,] [D,D,,]d2 |f a2 [gD,D,,](3fgf | [e2C,2C,,2]>c2 e2 |
    [dC,C,,]c [B2^G,,2G,,,2] B[cG,,G,,,] | [d2E,,2E,,,2] e[E,,E,,,] [c2A,,2A,,,2] | A2 A2 [A,,A,,,][^G,,G,,,] | [E4A,,4A,,,4] C2 |
    [A,,2A,,,2] [D4E,,4E,,,4] | B,2 [E,,2E,,,2] [C4A,,4A,,,4] | A,2 [A,,2A,,,2] | [^G,4E,,4E,,,4] B,2 |
    [E,,4E,,,4]< [A,,4A,,,4] | [A,,4A,,,4]< [E,,4E,,,4] | [E,,2E,,,2] | [A,,6A,,,6] |
    [A,,4A,,,4]< [E,,4E,,,4] | [E,,4E,,,4]< [E,,4E,,,4] | [E,,2E,,,2] | [E,,6E,,,6] |
    [E,,4E,,,4]< [E,,4E,,,4] | [E,,4E,,,4]< [E,,4E,,,4] | [E,,2E,,,2] |

Lateo likes this.
  16. Lateo

Lateo Big Damn Hero

This

17. SpudTheRubbish

SpudTheRubbish Void-Bound Voyager

I did the theme from Bubble Bobble! Now the entire galaxy can know the pain of having to play through 100 levels of a video game, only to be told to go back and do it all over again. All while this song plays on repeat. Enjoy!
    T:Bubble Bobble
    K:Bb
    Q:130
    V:1
    %%MIDI program 54 % Voice Oohs
    BA G>F AG | FE GF E<D | F3D/C/ B,C | DE CD<EF | FG A<G FF |
    GA BA G>F | AG F<E GF | E<D F3D/C/ | B,C DE CD<E |
    F FG A<F | BF G_A =Af | g_a =aF GA | Bf ga bF |
    GA cf ga | c'F GA df | ga d'B cd | ee2e2d |
    c4< d4 | d2 c3 |G2G d2 | c5F |
    G_A =Af g_a | aF GA Bf | ga bF GA | cf ga c'F |
    GA df ga | d'B cd ee2 |e2d c2 | d6 |
    d2 c3F2 |d Fd B5 |F GA |
    K:Bb
    V:2
    %%MIDI program 36 % Fretless Bass
    B,,,B,, B,,,B,, B,,,B,, | B,,,B,, B,,,B,, B,,,B,, | B,,,B,, B,,,B,, G,,,G,, | G,,,G,, G,,,G,, G,,,G,, | G,,,G,, G,,,G,, G,,,G,, |
    G,,,G,, B,,,B,, B,,,B,, | B,,,B,, B,,,B,, B,,,B,, | B,,,B,, B,,,B,, B,,,B,, | G,,,G,, G,,,G,, G,,,G,, |
    G,,,G,, G,,,G,, G,,,G,, | B,,,F,,, G,,,_A,,, =A,,,A,, | A,,,A,, A,,,F,,, G,,,A,,, | B,,,B,, B,,,B,, B,,,F,,, |
    G,,,_A,,, =A,,,A,, A,,,A,, | A,,,F,,, G,,,A,,, B,,,B,, | B,,,B,, B,,,B,,, C,,D,, | E,,E, E,,E, E,,E, |
    E,,E, D,,D, D,,D, | D,,D, D,,D, C,,C, | C,,C, G,,,G,, G,,,G,, | C,,C, C,,C, C,,F,,, |
    G,,,_A,,, =A,,,A,, A,,,A,, | A,,,F,,, G,,,A,,, B,,,B,, | B,,,B,, B,,,F,,, G,,,_A,,, | A,,,A,, A,,,A,, A,,,F,,, |
    G,,,A,,, B,,,B,, B,,,B,, | B,,,B,,, C,,D,, E,,E, | E,,E, E,,E, E,,E, | D,,D, D,,D, D,,D, |
    D,,D, C,,C, C,,C, | F,,,C,, F,,,C,, B,,,5 |F,,, G,,,A,,, |

Lateo likes this.
  18. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

Well holy crap, keep us updated.

Breather and MajorCyto like this.
  19. MajorCyto

You can use my 3MLE version i released for MabiMML.co which aside from tuned english translations it also has all the proper instruments that mabinogi has including violin, cello, piano, lyre, etc that the original does not from the site you can find it --> here. If your only using it to convert to midi and dont plan on using it more than that then that probably won't matter to you.

I was going to originally make a tutorial about this method.. but then just decided to release the 13K MML's i have accrued lol on StarBards.net instead.

Also, Lateo ill probably end up making you a staff member of some sort on StarBards if your interested in the position.

I will, When beta begins and we know exactly what works (and what doesn't) ill finish it up and release it. I might release the "community" part of the site early but i probably wont open the Music Hall until we can confirm how it works and what it can handle.

20. hius

hius Space Hobo

Can someone explain to me what this music system is? Can you play your own songs in game? Is this a way to submit music to be considered in the soundtrack?

EDIT: Just searched around the internet, looks like we can play our own music with instruments within the game, right? If so then I'll make some music.

EDIT2: Without really looking into how ABC works, I just used the advanced notation to convert one of my own compositions: Canon in G.

I wish there is multi channel support though.

Also you can hear the actual song here.

Code:
    T:Canon
    I:abc-version 2.1
    I:abc-creator MidiZyx2abc 3.02
    I:linebreak $
    M:C
    Q:1/4=110
    I:score Piano Bass [ 3 4 5 ]
    K:C
    V:piano name="Piano"
    %%MIDI program 0 % Grand Piano
    E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| % 7
    D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| % 14
    G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| % 21
    D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| % 28
    C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| % 35
    G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| % 42
    D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| % 49
    C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| % 56
    E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| % 63
    D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| % 70
    G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| % 77
    D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| % 84
    C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| % 91
    G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| % 98
    D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| % 105
    C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| % 112
    E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| % 119
    D,,2A,,2D,4| E,,2B,,2E,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| G,,2D,2G,4| C,,2G,,2C,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| % 126
    G,,2D,2G,4| D,,2A,,2D,4| [E,-E,,-B,,-]8| [B,,E,,E,]8| z8| z8|] % 132
    V:Bass name="Bass"
    %%MIDI program 32 % Acoustic Bass
    E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| % 16
    E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| % 32
    E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| % 48
    E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| % 64
    E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| % 80
    E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| % 96
    E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| % 111
    D,,8| E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| D,,8| E,,8| C,,8| D,,8| G,,8| C,,8| D,,8| % 126
    G,,8| D,,8| E,,8-| E,,2z6| z8| z8|] % 132
    V:3
    z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| E7z| C7z| D7z| G7z| C7z| D7z| G7z| D7z| E^FG2G2EG| ^F2D2D2B,2| % 18
    E2DCD2G,A,| B,4D2G,2| CB,G,2E2G^F| DCB,2D2E^F| G2d2G2B2| A4D4| E6B2| A2G2^F2ED| E2D2B,2A,2| % 27
    B,4D4| E4B4| A4G2^F2| G2A2B2G2| A4G2A2| B2d2d2cB| A2B2B2G^F| G6A2| A2G2B2^FD| E2^F2G2B2| % 37
    A4G2^F2| G2A2B2e2| dcBAG2A2| e2bea2g2| ^f2d2B2d2| GABdB2GA| BdB2G2^F2| E2BEG2G2| ^FEDED2G,A,| % 46
    B,DB,2G,A,B,D| B,2A,2G,2A,2| G^FGDGFGD| AGADAGAD| BABDBABD| dBdDdBdD| edcBdcBG| A2GAB2G2| % 54
    A2B2A2G2| ^F4D4| EDEB,EDEB,| ^FEFB,FEFB,| G^FGB,GFGB,| AGAB,AGAB,| e2cBd2BA| G2EDB,2A,G,| % 62
    G2^F2EFE2| D2B,E^F2D2| G3DG2B2| A3DA2c2| B2e2edB2| A4B4| cBA2B2GA| BAG2A2^FG| ABAG^FEDE| % 71
    D4E2^F2| G2e2d2B2| B4^F4| G2g2^f2d2| d4A4| e2b2a2g2| ^f4d4| e2d2B2A2| d4A4| GDGDGABc| ADADABcd| % 82
    BGBGBde^f| dGdGedBA| BEBEBEdB| ADADADdB| GdGdGdGB| A3DABcA| G/D/G/A/B/D/B/c/d/D/d/e/^f/D/f/g/| % 89
    a/g/^f/g/f/e/d/e/d/c/B/A/c/B/A/^F/| G/D/G/A/B/D/B/c/d/D/d/e/^f/D/f/g/| % 91
    b/a/g/^f/g/f/e/d/c/B/A/c/B/A/G/^F/| B/E/B/D/B/E/B/D/B/E/B/D/B/E/B/D/| % 93
    A/D/A/B,/A/D/A/B,/A/D/A/B,/A/D/A/B,/| G/C/G/C/G/C/G/C/G/C/G/B,/G/C/G/B,/| % 95
    A/D/A/A,/A/D/A/A,/A/D/A/B/c/d/B/A/| B2c2d2e2| A2GA^F2D2| B2^f2e2f2| d2B2A2G2| E2B2E2A2| % 101
    G2D2G2B,2| C2G2C2A2| D2A2D2^F2| G6e2| d3cB2A2| B4a2e2| ^f3ed2Bd| e2G2G2e2| d2GAG2d2| B6AG| % 111
    A4^F2G2| B4EGAB| d2EGABd2| EGABdEGA| BdBAG2A2| E2B2AG^FD| E2B2AG^FD| E2B2^fede| d2BAc2B2| % 120
    e4c2A2| B3AG2GA| BdB2GABd| B2GABdB2| b3ag2^f2| e3dB2d2| g^fefedBA| B4e2d2| E4z4| z8| z8| z8|] % 132
    V:4
    z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| E7z| C7z| D7z| G7z| C7z| D7z| % 22
    G7z| D7z| E^FG2G2EG| ^F2D2D2B,2| E2DCD2G,A,| B,4D2G,2| CB,G,2E2G^F| DCB,2D2E^F| G2d2G2B2| A4D4| % 32
    E6B2| A2G2^F2ED| E2D2B,2A,2| B,4D4| E4B4| A4G2^F2| G2A2B2G2| d4G2A2| B2d2d2cB| A2B2B2G^F| G6A2| % 43
    A2G2B2^FD| E2^F2G2B2| A4G2^F2| G2A2B2e2| dcBAG2A2| e2bea2g2| ^f2d2B2d2| GABdB2GA| BdB2G2^F2| % 52
    E2BEG2G2| ^FEDED2G,A,| B,DB,2G,A,B,D| B,2A,2G,2A,2| G^FGDGFGD| AGADAGAD| BABDBABD| dBdDdBdD| % 60
    edcBdcBG| A2GAB2G2| A2B2A2G2| ^F4D4| EDEB,EDEB,| ^FEFB,FEFB,| G^FGB,GFGB,| AGAB,AGAB,| % 68
    e2cBd2BA| G2EDB,2A,G,| G2^F2EFE2| D2B,E^F2D2| G3DG2B2| A3DA2c2| B2e2edB2| A4B4| cBA2B2GA| % 77
    BAG2A2^FG| ABAG^FEDE| D4E2^F2| G2e2d2B2| B4^F4| G2g2^f2d2| d4A4| e2b2a2g2| ^f4d4| e2d2B2A2| % 87
    d4A4| GDGDGABc| ADADABcd| BGBGBde^f| dGdGedBA| BEBEBEdB| ADADADdB| GCGCGCGB| A3DABcA| % 96
    G/D/G/A/B/D/B/c/d/D/d/e/^f/D/f/g/| a/g/^f/g/f/e/d/e/d/c/B/A/c/B/A/^F/| % 98
    G/D/G/A/B/D/B/c/d/D/d/e/^f/D/f/g/| b/a/g/^f/g/f/e/d/c/B/A/c/B/A/G/^F/| % 100
    B/E/B/D/B/E/B/D/B/E/B/D/B/E/B/D/| A/D/A/B,/A/D/A/B,/A/D/A/B,/A/D/A/B,/| % 102
    G/C/G/C/G/C/G/C/G/C/G/B,/G/C/G/B,/| A/D/A/A,/A/D/A/A,/A/D/A/B/c/d/B/A/| B2c2d2e2| A2GA^F2D2| % 106
    B2^f2e2f2| d2B2A2G2| E2B2E2A2| G2D2G2B,2| C2G2C2A2| D2A2D2^F2| G6e2| d3cB2A2| B4a2e2| % 115
    ^f3ed2Bd| e2G2G2e2| d2GAG2d2| B6AG| A4^F2G2| B4EGAB| d2EGABd2| EGABdEGA| BdBAG2A2| E2B2AG^FD| % 125
    E2B2AG^FD| E2B2^fede| d2BAc2B2| G2z6| z8| z8| z8|] % 132
    V:5
    z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| z8| % 24
    E7z| C7z| D7z| [GG]7z| C7z| D7z| G7z| D7z| E^FG2G2EG| ^F2D2D2B,2| E2DCD2G,A,| B,4D2G,2| % 36
    CB,G,2E2G^F| DCB,2D2E^F| G2d2G2B2| A4D4| E6B2| A2G2^F2ED| E2D2B,2A,2| B,4D4| E4B4| A4G2^F2| % 46
    G2A2B2G2| d4G2A2| B2d2d2cB| A2B2B2G^F| G6A2| A2G2B2^FD| E2^F2G2B2| A4G2^F2| G2A2B2e2| dcBAG2A2| % 56
    e2bea2g2| ^f2d2B2d2| GABdB2GA| BdB2G2^F2| E2BEG2G2| ^FEDED2G,A,| B,DB,2G,A,B,D| B,2A,2G,2A,2| % 64
    G^FGDGFGD| AGADAGAD| BABDBABD| dBdDdBdD| edcBdcBG| A2GAB2G2| A2B2A2G2| ^F4D4| EDEB,EDEB,| % 73
    ^FEFB,FEFB,| G^FGB,GFGB,| AGAB,AGAB,| e2cBd2BA| G2EDB,2A,G,| G2^F2EFE2| D2B,E^F2D2| G3DG2B2| % 81
    A3DA2c2| B2e2edB2| A4B4| cBA2B2GA| BAG2A2^FG| ABAG^FEDE| D4E2^F2| G2e2d2B2| B4^F4| G2g2^f2d2| % 91
    d4A4| e2b2a2g2| ^f4d4| e2d2B2A2| d4A4| GDGDGABc| ADADABcd| BGBGBde^f| dGdGedBA| BEBEBEdB| % 101
    ADADADdB| GCGCGCGB| A3DABcA| G/D/G/A/B/D/B/c/d/D/d/e/^f/D/f/g/| % 105
    a/g/^f/g/f/e/d/e/d/c/B/A/c/B/A/^F/| G/D/G/A/B/D/B/c/d/D/d/e/^f/D/f/g/| % 107
    b/a/g/^f/g/f/e/d/c/B/A/c/B/A/G/^F/| B/E/B/D/B/E/B/D/B/E/B/D/B/E/B/D/| % 109
    A/D/A/B,/A/D/A/B,/A/D/A/B,/A/D/A/B,/| G/C/G/C/G/C/G/C/G/C/G/B,/G/C/G/B,/| % 111
    A/D/A/A,/A/D/A/A,/A/D/A/B/c/d/B/A/| B2c2d2e2| A2GA^F2D2| B2^f2e2f2| d2B2A2G2| E2B2E2A2| % 117
    G2D2G2B,2| C2G2C2A2| D2A2D2^F2| G6e2| d3cB2A2| B4a2e2| ^f3ed2Bd| e2G2G2e2| d2GAG2d2| B6AG| % 127
    A4^F2G2| B2z6| z8| z8| z8|] % 132

Lateo likes this.