Pixel The Punk Pixel Corner

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by punkypie, Jan 4, 2013.

1. NiosDark

NiosDark Big Damn Hero

Neither do I.:lolwut:

2. Shuichi

Shuichi Subatomic Cosmonaut

All of my want. I have to have. -Have to.-

Lucas319 and punkypie like this.
  3. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

The lack of wwi era content disturbs me, we need more trench coat and gas masks, maybe i can have some stuff soon :rofl:

4. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

Everything looks amazing~! (kinda indifferent to the gooby, dolan and pony related items)

punkypie likes this.
  5. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks for the feedback! ;)

6. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

A assassin costume :p

assasin costume.gif

7. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

This one is pretty cool, IMO it could use a little more detail.

8. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

You're right the body is simple and does not have much detail, I wanted to make an armor set that marked the body but if I add more detail not notice the marked body, is the problem of working at very low resolutions sprites :confused:

9. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

Sad to see the Weekly pixel-offn only had 2 entries this week, i will try to do my best in next one and hope see more people participating :confused:

10. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

Well, as i promise the wwi suit is done:

trench warrior suit.gif

Also some Equestrian short weapons (more are coming):

equestria arsenal short weapons.gif

11. mo'guts

mo'guts Big Damn Hero

Awesome stuff here punkypie! I especially love the vehicles, It's hard for me not to appreciate something that is in a "punk pixel" theme :).

punkypie likes this.
  12. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks, i like make creepy stuff with pixels and hardcore punk rock music, strange combination i know... :p

mo'guts likes this.
  13. mo'guts

mo'guts Big Damn Hero

haha :p, All ever used to listen to when I was younger was old punk rock like that of the sub humans, crass, cock sparer, Black flag etc. And I've always liked pixel art, So I'm really liking the creepy/strange style you have going on in here. :coffee::)

punkypie likes this.
  14. Ingwaz

Ingwaz Big Damn Hero

Heya punkypie. With the pet stretch goal being met, wasnt sure if you had any plans to make a gummy the alligator pet?

Zailiner likes this.
  15. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

Well, the idea is make the ponies as a pets, also i'm finishing Twiligh's favourite pet (Spike) as a companion/flame tower but if i do Gummy in the future it must be bigger than the show, i can't do in a correct scale with the Starbound resolution but a Gummy with same size as regular monsters would be interesting, for now i must focus to finish all the mane 6 ponies and Spike, as a monster with short legs (easy to do animations in the future) I'll think about this possibility, surely I'll try

16. Ingwaz

Ingwaz Big Damn Hero

gummy as a monster sounds pretty hilarious. Hopefully he'll be a non-aggressive monster though.

17. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

Mmm... but then that function could have? Gummy would have to be used for something it needs to have some utility

18. Ingwaz

Ingwaz Big Damn Hero

who knows. could be that gummy is actually a space alien and you find his homeworld.

punkypie likes this.
  19. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

New stuff, new section
    This time monsters, remember the Terraria underground worms? well this is the Starbound version, with lots of parts and models!

underground worms.gif

Also a new boss is coming soon!
    (and a magical balloon too) ;)

20. Those are awesome! I actually really hope they do something like this in the game. [​IMG]

punkypie likes this.