The planner needs your help for 1.1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hpeinar, Sep 29, 2016.

1. hpeinar

hpeinar Void-Bound Voyager

Hi!

So as the 1.1 beta has been released, http://stardew.info/ could use your help!

Warning: Most these things need to be fetched from the game files, do it only when you know what you are doing.

As we know, 5 new maps got released and tons of new items too so there is some work that needs to be done on the planner to support all that and you can help me achieve that :)

As I'm currently at work and don't have access to the BETA myself, I would really appreciate if someone could / would provide me the following:
    - All 5 map backgrounds as images. (DONE)
    - Building / object placing boundaries as they are in the game for these 5 map backgrounds. You can see the example of that when you go to https://stardew.info/planner/, the red "line" is the boundary. There should actually be 2 different boundaries, one for placing objects, other for "planting". (DONE)
    - List of new items with sprite pictures. (DONE)
    - 5 Save game files all featuring different farms. (DONE)

- A save game file that has all the new items placed somewhere on the farm. (DONE)

Your help will be appreciated and you'll be obviously noted in the credits section of the planner.

Also I ask you that if you plan to help, let us know beforehand so someone else wouldn't do the same thing as some of these requests might be time consuming.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Glad to see this useful site is already getting an upgrade for the new maps!

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Oh good, was hoping this would get an update for the new maps. :3

• Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Very nice that this is getting an update eventually... Love the way the site has progressed. :nuruhappy:

• hpeinar

Basic new layout support has been added and can be accessed on:
            https://beta.stardew.info/planner/

Please note that 1.1 features are not fully supported yet and new layouts do not have building restrictions etc.
            It'll improve over the days coming.

• DaimoMac

DaimoMac Subatomic Cosmonaut

I use this alot for planning my farm, so thank you for making this.

• uselessdragonfly

uselessdragonfly Title Not Found

If no one has added the all the new buildings I can make a save file and add them. How should I give you the save file?

• gummywyrms

gummywyrms Pangalactic Porcupine

Can't help since I won't have time to play 1.1 until next week, but thanks so much for making the planner and keeping it up-to-date with the new version!

• uselessdragonfly

uselessdragonfly Title Not Found

I'll send you the 5 different farm saves since that's not marked off the list

• hpeinar

Thank you very much, thanks to you the list is done and now it's only on me : p

uselessdragonfly likes this.
                      • NexusAlpha

NexusAlpha Void-Bound Voyager

I cannot buy you a coffee to help you in this task T^T says something is broken with the email address you gave for Paypal.