1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pixel Weekly #04

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Arcadiax, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Guest

2. Ashen

Ashen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for posting this NaturallyMade.

3. merlin.violet

merlin.violet Void-Bound Voyager

Great job on the Pixel Weekly this week guys! I remember seeing Abe's Oddysee. It was a weird game, but surprisingly fun.

4. Shadesworth

Shadesworth Subatomic Cosmonaut

i still think a DECENT grappling beam implementation is in order (something like in super metroid BUT BETTER)

5. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Love these! But I wonder where all these rumor come from sometimes?

6. Haunt

Haunt Pangalactic Porcupine

I hate this QotW.

7. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Guest

BWAHAHAHA! :p If its any consolation, I lost it while writing it :(

Madmarlon and Ghostar like this.
  8. Jermex

Jermex The Stampede Forum Moderator

Another outstanding job!
    Keep it up fellas :up:

9. knarfc

knarfc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome, this really creates some good community feedback, I love the pixel weekly.

10. BurningMercury

BurningMercury Title Not Found

great read and im starting to look forward to each new issue not just for the starboundiness but for the humour too :)

11. thefluvirus

thefluvirus Contributor

Wow, i didn't think the contest winner would be revealed so soon. Pixel Weekly is awesome, its got some wonderful humour.
    By the way, today is the 22nd, not the 22th!

Shotgun Steve likes this.
  12. Cavewulf

Cavewulf Void-Bound Voyager

Another great issue NaturallyMade! Really appreciate you taking the time to make these for the community!:geek:

13. Shotgun Steve

Shotgun Steve Zero Gravity Genie

I've got the biggest grin on my face now that I see it.

Thank you so much.

14. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Guest

*Quickly changes*
    I'm sure I have NO idea what you're talking about :p hehehe.

Me and EGadd are happy to provide a nice newsletter for the community, glad you like it :)

Cavewulf and thefluvirus like this.
  15. Hydrae

Hydrae Cosmic Narwhal

I look forward to these every week. Love this issue of Pixel Weekly. Shiro is an amazing artist, it's nice to see his mech being featured. :)

16. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

I'd be more angry at KKSlida for that QOTW, but we troll him in skype on a daily basis anyway so it balances out <3
    Another outstanding job, by the way guys!

17. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

Again, a nice issue. And since I'm a bit lazy, I am always the one who gets the newest information when it's old already. :confused:
    This is why I especially rely on your paper! Thank you, for making such a gift to the community!

18. Kelp

Kelp Big Damn Hero

I think that I'll start reading the weekly from now on, an interesting read and a filler for the morning.

A grappling hook would be awesome, though it'd be nice if it were more advanced than the Terraria one. Being able to swing or adjust the amount of chain while grappling would be great. That's if it gets added, but I'm sure it will but if not, they better add a bunch of other cool items to make up for it. :D

19. joschi

joschi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you very much fot "The Pixel weekly"! I really appreciate your work, always interesting issues and reminding me of the games I played years ago too. Loved Abes Odysse and still play it once in a while.
    I'm curious about the winner of the monster contest. I'd like to see not just the winner. Prehaps you could show us some more even if they won't be part of the final game.

20. baseballlover99

baseballlover99 Orbital Explorer

Spy vs. Spy Comic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.