The New Hylotl Rebellion

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Desolator, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Axolotemen

Axolotemen Title Not Found

You forgot it is with 'P'

nababoo likes this.
  2. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

Lol sorry. My spelling's a mess

3. Desolator

Its actually New Hylotl Rebellion (Starbound)

Axolotemen likes this.
  4. Axolotemen

Okay I joined it, and please don't double post, there is an edit button you know.
    Edit: Oh, and do you happen to know what Bolo is?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    nababoo likes this.
  5. Butterscotch

Butterscotch Phantasmal Quasar

Excuse me, but I'd really like to join. If you could take the time to read my application it would be greatly appreciated. :) Thank you.

In game:
    Starbound Name: N/A(I joined this forum so I could get a Star Bound account((and get to know the community)), I should be able to get one soonish though)
    Holo-disk Number: I don't understand this question
    Race: Giraffe
    Why do you want to join?: When I first joined this forum it was completely self centered, mainly I was only here for the giveaway's. Then I realized that the people here are extremely kind natured and I found that I couldn't leave as easily as that, in fact I decided to stay more long term.
    So joining a clan seemed like the natural thing to do, and this one seems nice enough for me.

What can you do to improve the clan?: I have allot of clanning experience and knowledge, as well as being very original... and talkative. :poke:
    What are you good at?: Music and Drama.

Outside of game:
    Name: Butter will do.
    Are you mature: Very much so. But I guess you can/will see that for yourself. ;)
    Custom Rank: Leader of Pacman.

6. Axolotemen

That is bad in so many levels I don't know where to start.

nababoo likes this.
  7. Desolator

No, I don't know what Bolo is
    I actually can't help but agree. your application was almost perfect except for the fact that you are nameless and that you are also a space faring giraffe. Unfortunately you'll need to redo those two sections before I can let you in. For your name just make it up and for your race choose one of the 7 races or any other modded race that is well known such as Avali or Peglaci for example. Also can you please state what you are good at for RP. I hope I can get your new application soon enough ;)

8. Koi Bakura

Koi Bakura Space Spelunker

In game-
    Starbound Name: Koi Bakura
    Holo-disk Number: (1784-6789)
    Race: Hylotl
    Why do you want to join?: I am a fan of Hylotl's, and since their is no real lore yet, Hylotl's have this mysterious feel to them. I hope to one day build an under water or coastal Japanese style village. I agree totally that everyone looks down on the Hylotl because other races are more fleshed out with villages, dungeons and more.
    What can you do to improve the clan?: To be honest i'm not sure what i can bring to the table. I'm just a Hylotl fan who likes to get lost in intriguing stories dealing with lore , backstory and such. I love to build, and if we ever got a server, i could make a village.
    What are you good at?: Molding with mud and stone, forming it into functional building block for Japanese style homes.

Outside of game-
    Name: Dudy
    Are you mature: Yes
    Custom Rank: Creative Engineer of Quality Articulture

9. Desolator

Accepted! Welcome! We could use people like you! Also, can you fight? (RP) Also, please also go to the RP thread and RP! Hope to see you there!

10. Desolator

Since we've reached 10 members, I've been starting to notice that there are some members not posting on the thread, o the RP thread. I just want to say, it takes a lot out of my time to maintain both threads, and to see no one in this clan do anything on the thread really does pain me. It pains me even more to do a name-and-shame to those that are close to being inactive for almost a month. As stated, "Be an active member! I don't want to have an entire clan with people that don't do anything!" But I really do just want people to post on the threads, so I know that people are interested in this clan and seeing it grow, even if you just say 'Hi' or 'What's up?' So the following members have been given a pre-warning.

Also, if you are going to be away for a certain amount of time, notify me. Then you will be listed as away, but if you are away for more than 3 months, you will be kicked. I truly hope I never have to do this again.

11. Koi Bakura

Glad to be here, and i will be active definitely.

12. Desolator

I hope so! Can you fight in RP? If so what are you good at?

13. Koi Bakura

No, i'm a horrible fighter, relying on hired guards to protect me. After my temporary shelter on a desolate desert planet was invaded by bandits, were my arms were broken, i have always been traumatized and have relied on the guards ever since.

14. Desolator

Oh, I see. I believe you can help with the construction on outposts. Another thing, are you good with research or gathering materials/ores?
    (You have an interesting back story BTW)

15. Desolator

Our fellow allies, Benny's Brigade are apparently at war with The Demon Syndicate. Should we help them out or should we avoid this war altogether?

16. Purnceks

Purnceks Tentacle Wrangler

What's the RP link?

17. Desolator

whose?

18. Desolator

Ok...... Accepted? (LOL jk you're in!) I hope you'll be active regularly on the main thread and RP thread

19. Desolator

You've both been promoted to Thread Admin. Congrats :)

20. Purnceks

Purnceks Tentacle Wrangler

Idk, the one you say to join