Gameplay [The Kingdoms] New Terra

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Pedro Falcão, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Pedro Falcão

Pedro Falcão Pangalactic Porcupine

Seeing The Kingdoms' Roleplay in this forum inspired me to try creating my own. I'm not a great builder by any means (although I do enjoy building), and this is probably my first experience with Roleplay, so this may not be of the highest quality (and I'm sorry in advance for that), but here we go:

Subject #0116's Personal Log.

Week: Irrelevant; Entry: 01
    Me is Floran, calls #0116. Me is experimented upon by pink-skins. Pink-skins look like monkeys, but call hue-mans.

Week: Irrelevant; Entry: 02
    Pink-skins name is funny because me hear story they were made of humus, and humus be good for Florans. But humuns taste bad. Tried once. Pink-skins got angry and hurt me much with fire. Floran not like fire.

Week: Irrelevant; Entry: 03
    Hoo-men not all bad, there be good too, but they not talk much to #0116, boss not likes. Good hoo-man tell #0116 to write more in diary. Say good for health. But #0116 not know what to write.

Week: 0; Entry: 04
    #0116 is learning humans tongue more now. Good humans now teach #0116. Good humans say they will help Floran out of this place. #0116 likes not this place.

Week: 1; Entry: 05
    Good humans now give a new name to #0116. Name now is Violet cause #0116's skin is purple. Good humans say Violet is also name of beautiful flowers in humans' home. Violet likes new name. Good humans say Violet is more intelligent than other Florans. Violet is proud.

Week: 7; Entry: 06
    Good humans say time to flee this place is coming. Good humans told Violet to prepare. Violet is already prepared. Violet does not need anything that remembers this place. Many Florans died here.

Week: 7; Entry: 07
    Human boss found out good humans teaching Violet. Human boss is angry at good humans. Violet does not like human boss. Human boss told good humans Violet will be hurt really bad if they help Violet again.

Week: 8; Entry: 08
    Violet can't talk to good humans at all anymore. Violet is sad. Violet wanted to talk to someone. Violet wanted to learn more about good humans. But human boss lets not.

Week: 9; Entry: 09
    Good human tried to help Violet flee today, but human boss caught good human. Fire hurt Violet more than ever. Violet did not see good human since then. Evil human boss. Violet does not like evil. Human boss will pay.

Week: 12; Entry: 10
    Human boss is now happy. Violet told human boss that will do anything. Human boss now trusts Violet. Human boss now lets Violet talk to other Floran.

Week: 15; Entry: 11
    Floran did not do as human boss say. Violet had to beat Floran for Floran own good. Floran saved from fire. Floran and human boss happy.

Week: 16; Entry: 12
    Human boss now lets Violet take care of other Floran. Human boss says Violet is smart. Human boss likes smart Violet. Violet hates human boss, but human boss does not know.

Week: 17; Entry: 13
    Today Violet put human poison on human boss drink. Bad humans think it was good humans, not Violet. Bad humans say good humans will pay tomorrow. Violet will not let. Violet will be leaving this place with good humans tomorrow.

===== END OF BRIEFING =====

Subject #0116's Personal Log
    Week #17, Entry: 14
    Violet escaped that bad place with the good humans, but they are hurt. Names are Wynne and Ulf. We are in space now. Violet wishes Florans could come too.

Violet needs to find a good place and medicine for Wynne and Ulf. They are friends. Violet does not want friends to die anymore.

Week #18, Entry: 15
    Good place for friends found! Violet will go down and search for medicine.
    [​IMG]

Violet found some medicine and food there too! Friends say new home was abandoned by other humans. They say nobody will find us here. We now call this place "New Terra". "Terra" is the name of humans' home in an ancient human language called "Latin". Violet finds name silly, but likes this new home. Violet just wonders if Florans are doing well at bad place.
    [​IMG]

Violet and Wynne clean the place together, while Ulf plant food. Not space enough for our food. Violet and friends need to find more space for food. If Florans come, they'll need lots more of food. Florans eat a lot.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Population: 3
    Food: 23 Crops.

Simple Kitchen and bread recipe available due to humans native from Earth
    Inexperienced Cooks (-50% meal efficiency)
    Food Types: 4
    << Insufficient >>: debonus of 10% per citizen
    Citizens use 3 water units, each
    Floran citizens require 30% more water.
    Water Reserves: 100 units of water due to well. Adequately Supplied.

Food Status: 18 crops + 5 bread (-50% eff) + Water(10 needed) = 92.5% supplied. >>> (-0.5) + debonus (-0.15)
    Housing: 1 house and 3 living quarters available.
    Wooden/Dirt housing.
    Torch-based illumination.
    Furniture = Basic: thatch bed, wooden chest, chair and table.
    Housing Status: Basics met. (+0)
    Clothing: 1 set of clothes available for each citizen.
    Yarn Spinner available
    No clothing materials available.
    No clothing production.
    Clothing Status: Insufficient (-1)
    Health: 1 citizen injured.
    Last medicines being used.
    Basic Toilet available.
    Consumable water quality: Decent. Uncontaminated
    Health Status: Stable (+0)
    Safety: Fortress and Walls for protection.
    No hostile intelligent beings found.
    No breaches on the defenses.
    No guards.
    Safety Status: Not under any immediate threats (+0.5)

Total Score: -1.15
    Unhappiness neutralized due to recent foundation of the village.

- Violet, the Floran: Multi-tasked
    - Wynne Hart: Multi-tasked (-50% efficiency due to injury)
    - Ulf Dezhurov: Farmer

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Love the story and style! I look forward to seeing Violet develop :)

3. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

The character and the personal log are cool. And nice design for the walls. :)