OOC The Joining

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by PixelNinja, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Shadow|

Shadow| The Number of the Minibeast

Totally. Maybe new characters could help resucitate the RP. Maybe.

2. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Name : Arion
    Species: Angel (lowest order on the celestial hierarchy)
    Appearance : 6'' feet tall, wearing a suit of armor in battle but wears a robe in normal conditions, black hair reaching to his neck, muscular since he is a soldier, has no halo and prefers to keep his wings hidden.
    Background : Arion was an angel who was trained from creation to be a soldier. He was taught sternly of the demons, enemies to the angels and their eternal foes in battle. When he reached of age, he was put into battle where he was so proficient, he was promoted to Captain and given the Spear of Longinus. Eventually in battle, he was taken by the Incident, leaving his homeland to be attacked by the demons. He searches for heroes to help him undo what has happened and return back to his home and continue the fight.
    Powers/abilities : (each power uses a base energy level that, when depleted, prevents the use of other powers)
    • Holy Light: Arion can create a form of light that harms opponents. He can mold into different shapes as well, but doing it for too long will drain him of his other powers.
    • Flight: Arion can unfold his wings to fly. He can hover in the air indefinitely, but it costs him energy to fly. The greater the cargo or the faster he flies, the more energy he expends.
    • Spear Skills: Using energy, Arion can perform attacks with his spear that would be impossible otherwise, such as throwing illusory spears at opponents to harm them. The more harmful the attack, the more energy it uses.
    Equipment:
    • Armor: a set of armor made of steel and Orichalcum, a golden metal that is stronger than steel, but very expensive.
    • Spear of Longinus: A normal spear with a steel rod and a shining spear head made out of pure holy light, and the spear head is MASSIVE, about the size of Arion's head. Arion is also the only person capable of wielding it, and he can perform powerful Spear Skills with this spear alone.
    What Brought You Here: A portal that pulled me out of a great battle with the demons.

What Do You Plan on Doing: I plan on finding whatever is keeping me here and use it to get back to my people and continue the fight, but until I have a hero to help me through this strange world, I guess I will stop and take a seat.

Note: So...many...references.

3. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

I'm so sorry everyone, I actually have a conversation going on but one of the members is apparently having a bout of bad health and can't continue the conversation for an unspecified amount of time, and I'm stumped at trying to consolidate what has been written there into one post's worth. Not to mention I'm having problems with catching up to my real life studies after well over one month of skipping school for a certain National Science Olympiad back at the beginning of September. I really want this RP to go on too, as I desperately desire to be part of an RP that manages to run to an end, while Akikusa-chan wants some action in her fantasy life.

I might have to ask nababoo or Mercenary Lord for advice for creating collab posts...

4. Shadow|

Regarding collab posts, it may be worth looking into something like a sync page. If you know what I mean.
    On studies, I feel for you. University is close to starting up for me and when it does, I'm probably going to bog myself down with work. It'll be fun! And it might even result in a pass this time!

5. Black ★ Rock Shooter

Black ★ Rock Shooter Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Ow my brain

So, classes have started, and it'll be a heavy workload, but I can probably spare time for forums, given that I don't have all that much class every day.

6. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

Hey, everybody...I'm really sorry about all this, I've just been in and out of the hospital for the past month now due to bleeding somewhere in the GI track. I really, REALLY want to get back to this- but my health isn't the greatest right now. I'll try to see if I can get something in b4 my next hospital visit, but right now, I need some rest. Sorry for all the trouble >_< I really don't want this rp to grind to a halt or die.

7. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey,
    If you need to, take as much time as possible. While this rp dying would be sad, we definitely don't want you to die either. Bleeding in the Gastrointestinal tract is serious. Rest, get better, then post.

8. BoltCrank

I'm back! The bleeding seems to have stopped for now and I've been doing better lately, so I thought I could finally rejoin the conversation and the rp. I'll try to be a little involved now when I have the time. Sorry to keep u guys waiting for so long.

9. Shadow|

No worries. Let us just get this RP back into the land of the living. I know a particular ritual that should work... Does any one have 2 goats to sacrifice? And possibly 18 blood red candles. Also I'll need a volunteer able to play the trumpet and someone who can wiggle their fingers. Fortunately I have the Ocarina part of the ritual covered myself. ;)

BoltCrank likes this.
  10. BoltCrank

I'm pretty good at wiggling my fingers : P *wiggles fingers like a drunken zombie*

Waiting to see a reply in the conversation.

Shadow| likes this.