The Hive

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by DaTimeSmog, Oct 12, 2014.

1. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Great news guys! We got invited into the Great War of Spirits!

I got some stuff we need to do.We need some companies to back us up with weapons and supplies.

Any suggestions?

2. mountaindew

mountaindew Subatomic Cosmonaut

uummm.... what is the great war of spirits? i have never heard of it...

3. The Lem

The Lem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nor have I...

Also, I should have a little bit of free time tonight, so I'll try to make a pixel art signature, if you want. Then we can compare it with @mountaindew's and use whichever is sexier.

4. mountaindew

haha. probably yours will be. i currently cant even use my computer at home right now so i cant make it any better. the power supply blew out and im saving money for a new one.. i can only use school computers :p but ill stick with this one unless yours is better.

5. lord baron von casket

lord baron von casket Orbital Explorer

what is the great war of spirits, and are we sure we want to be in it?, ambitions should be held in check until we can use them to our advantage,also, how the H377 are we going to get the resources to mount even a skirmish, we might have enough people to do killsquad-esque raiding mission, but we probably wont be escaping with anything

6. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

This is a great way to recieve some members :p

7. mountaindew

i can agree with this.. and doing a killsquad-esque thing does sound kind of fun... but we should get more people before joining a war haha

8. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Atleast from what i got :p

mountaindew likes this.
  9. mountaindew

oooh wow. this sounds very appealing to me.. we should really try to get some members before this starts. and ask corporation leaders for support. when we get around 10-15ish members here i can start looking for corporations to sponsor us. im good with this type of thing. but thats why we need members first. why would someone sponsor a clan with only 4 people? haha.

lets get working on recruiting!!!

10. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Hell yea!

mountaindew likes this.
  11. lord baron von casket

so, quick question, if each clan gets bonuses based on the specialty and numbers of each faction,

• 1. what is our specialty?
    • 2. why would a clan recruit us even when we have 10-15 members, in essence, what makes us special among all the other hive-mind structured clans

12. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

we are more of a biological typ of clan.We overrun a base,take it over and just use our resin (building stuff) to just reinforce it.Also other groups dont really stay close in touch after they reached the 20 members mark where then slowly some people go afk or just forget about the group.I will try to prevent that so we can always be friends ,.,

13. lord baron von casket

i'm just noticing now that your profile picture is a hydralisk...

14. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

15. mountaindew

16. lord baron von casket

I searched wikipedia and related resources and found that it is possible for a biological flight without wings, namely a flying snake, and to do this it actually climbs up a tree and selects a destination, then it launches, and it sucks its gut in until it looks like a cross section of a Frisbee, and it glides farther than a "flying" squirrel. and the best thing is, the snake is a snake, it glides without wings or even membranes, which between this and the fact that some species of spiders can fly too, you could have a huge flying pile of nope.

17. mountaindew

haha thats awesome. ill keep that in mind...

18. lord baron von casket

just wanted to keep our notions of impossible wrong, and because these things terrify me, lets move on to less phobia oriented things, like for example, all species of squid have jets but some have wings to use those jets in the air, search flying squid and you will be amazed.

19. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

wont work m,m

A squad uses water to swim around

Air wouldnt work so good.

20. lord baron von casket

what I meant by that was that the jets would launch them from underwater into the air, like the neon flying squid.