1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Enemy That Made You Flee Your Homeworld"

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by TheDeviant, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Fushba

Dr Fushba Cosmic Narwhal

HEROBRINE
    Or maybe it was destroyed by an intergalactic mining squad.
    'Hmm, no signs of intelligent life here, blow it up'

Epicface likes this.
  2. Spacefawx

Spacefawx Big Damn Hero

:raccoon:Penguins loads of 'em.:raccoon:

Epicface likes this.
  3. Psion

Psion Zero Gravity Genie

The more we speculate, the more likely it seems that the main antagonist will be some Obviously Evil empire with black armored stormtroopers, an excellent sense of fashion, and giant planet-spanning city-scapes that constantly churn out gobs of weapons and ammunition for a faceless mad dictator's dreams of galactic conquest. And ONLY YOU are a bad enough dude to avenge your homeworld, save the other survivors, and stop the madness...

4. Williamm53

Williamm53 Astral Cartographer

500 scout just following me saying "NEEDA DISPENSER HERE!"

5. zephyrdragoon

zephyrdragoon Void-Bound Voyager

A gelatinous cube! At first you only find one or two then they start to multiply. They have no attack animation so touching them damages you. Soon you find a puddle here or there. Next a small pond. Soon a lake filled with green slime. Then a river leading back to your base. Your run and run as fast as you can. The river almost over takes you as you get to your ship. You take off just as a tidal wave of slime smashes through the place your ship was just moments before. As you take off you can see more and more of the surface is covered in slime. You leave knowing you can never return.

6. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Evil president! How many times to I have to say this!
    [​IMG]
    ~ John

7. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

Evil Diplomat :eek:

8. Metasight

Metasight Void-Bound Voyager

Oh boy, what if you actually destroyed your on planet, then suddenly you forgot everything because of the stress?
    That would be some plot twist huh? (nah, it would be pretty cliché)

I dont know, i keep associating the main antagonist with the tentacle planet x_x
    Maybe an evil octopus? Or some kind of Galactic Cthullu?

Epicface likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.