The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mole_troll

mole_troll Void-Bound Voyager

fair enough would that be the elements?

2. mole_troll

oh and do i have to do it again or say the elements?

3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Just edit the elements into the bio.
    There's a couple of other things aswell but id reccomend waiting for the admins of the clan to check that.

4. mole_troll

k, thanks

5. mole_troll

i wait thats just my visor closing and opening, my element is: Lightning (seems right for a Cyborg!)

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Sorry but you have to pick a combination of elements.
    Two basic elements form a combination that gives you power over a new one.
    So Water+Wind=Ice
    Also you can edit your posts instead of posting 1 sentance in each one.

7. mole_troll

for some reason editing posts does not work for me, sorry
    and water+fire= STEAM!

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Well, a few things here.
    For one, the bio needs to be in third-person as the rp is, instead of being written from a first-person perspective.
    Another thing I've noticed is that the bio really doesn't explain much of the character's personality or what kind of person he is.

Next, a magic-less character would just have "none" under magical abilities, though you could choose something from the element system, I believe other non-elemental magic abilities are allowed, but have to be approved on a case-by-case basis.

After that, I'm not sure how well the character's sprite would fit, but that would be something to discuss with Mailbox or Squidgi.
    Also, it would be helpful to have the image put in with the bio, in case of changed avatars in the future.

Out of curiosity, does it display the window but not the actual editing part?

Because if so, you can still edit by clicking on the "More Options..." button and editing there, the quick-edit part is broken for me as well.

9. mole_troll

THANKS! the editing bug was really getting on my nerves! and also i have not done much RP-ing so i might give this a miss

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

No problem, that bug is an annoying one. MUN.png
    Alright then, if you decide otherwise, I could try helping you with your character's bio some.

11. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

....No you don't. Go check the OP again. I updated it again, and even stated in the thread that it was updated.
    Bitch when was the last time you put ANYTHING into space?

12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Had no idea about that. I will be posting more about my opinion on it later but right now i dislike it.

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

I mean the "Describe magic" part not the no magic part.

14. Mailboxhead

Squidgi and I had settled on it weeks ago when we were discussing revamping the magic system. We'll keep it balanced, don't worry.

15. mole_troll

hey sounds good also if you are any good at "art/Drawing" please let me know, thanks!

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I am a novice pixel artist, actually working on some updated versions of my character sprites.
    ((Though they are turning out meh so far. :/ ))
    Casual-Thief-Outfit.png

Casual-Thief-Outfit-Wat.png

17. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

I like the second

Britefire likes this.
  18. Mailboxhead

I agree. Kalissa just doesn't strike me as one to wear long glove anyway.

Britefire likes this.
  19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I prefer the second as well, the first is an older outfit that I had sprited really before the rp really, while the second was an attempt to make something similar to what she's wearing in the rp. :3
    Perhaps as a formal outfit? Is there even an occasion that would need one? cyanTkitteh.png
    Armor_3_Kinda.png Formal_3_Kinda.png Outfit_3_Kinda.png

Not happy with them, but they are progress...

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Just to set this straight, don't be afraid to mess with elements a little, I love creativity
    Lightning is fine, if it makes sense he can not use fire thats okay, but it may make him a little under powered
    I personally think steam sounds wonderful though, never thought of using it in that sense. You could probably use it run your character faster, make him stronger and such by using steam power
    You make me happy I made you a mod
    Today, my sides were in orbit from a joke
    Deal with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.