The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

If Kitten could get a Sprite, could he be a Mini Boss perhaps? Or a Random helper of Xertra in the Final boss fight... Final bosses do after rely on Assisants and summons ;)

2. Xertra is already finished, and Crayzon is the mini-boss for this level. If I were to put in you as a miniboss, then other people would want to be minibosses too.

3. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

We all already do! Plus... Tar already has a move set =(

Ominethious likes this.
  4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Also he basicly just joined a few days ago. If anyone else is going in the game it needs to be Britefire or Mailboxhead. Not some brand new member.

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kalissa wouldn't be a good fighter for this though... Iota though... Shapeshifting + guns? I see a very easy and fun mini boss :rofl:

6. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Honestly, I don't really want to place too much emphasis on this game. Crazyon doesn't feel too central to the rp and given his nature I don't quite understand him being a boss, but I've kinda resigned myself to believing this game won't represent us in the way we all know and love.

Crazyon is already pretty creepy and well known outside of our clan. I'd have thought he'd make a better unaffiliated character in the game, that spans multiple clans and realities.
    It does sound quite fun, but I don't wanna push my own agenda. Lore-wise, I don't see why Iota would be fighting the main characters anyway. Honestly, I think it would better represent the Starbound forums to base these characters off the clan members rather than the rp characters.

Also, if Darth were to use Iota's sprite for all the generic changeling enemies in the game, I know Conrad would throw a fit since the character doesn't fit the common changeling image.

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Hence why I want Kitten in the game as some kind of Bonus boss. Just more of a Pain in the Ass boss who's not even mandatory to do. Although... who's the main characters for the game anyways? and why are they trying to hurt Miss Terra! >=(

8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Huh.
    This makes me want to rp more.
    .-.
    On a side note, burning flesh is not a good smell.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Sorry I've been away guys, I've been mega busy again
    I've said it before, I won't notice someones post if they don't directly let me know
    Sorry I never saw your post, but I literally had no sweet clue it happened
    I'm really friggin okay with this and the dialogue, you got it pretty damn spot on
    She doesn't really have sharp nails, but it fits will
    It may just be me, but I think of Crazyon as like a big "under" part of the clan
    Like if things happen and no one really knows why, it kinda goes to a "blame Crazyon" kind of thing
    It's why I nicknemaed him the G-man, he isn't the main story, but he feels like he's really important when he does something, like when he "made" Erika, changed Arawn, and changed Amber. He has a lot of power, but isn't for the main story
    I feel like him as a mini boss makes sense, at least in my sense

Britefire likes this.
  10. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Does any one know where stu pid has gone, I'm rp locked with him and I want to do other things

11. Mailboxhead

If it becomes an issue, go ahead and yank your character outta there then.

12. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

ok, thank god

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

I still think Kitten has a Secret boss would be fun :rofl:

14. Basically, it all comes down to whether you have a sprite or not. If I were to get a different changeling sprite, I could use it. I MAY make one more suitable to the race, but idk.
    The reason I chose Crayzon for the miniboss comes down to a few things:
    1. He's a part of the clan.
    2. He has a sprite.
    3. He's unique in appearance, and looks very suitable for a demon castle level.
    4. He's pretty well known outside the clan.

Anyway, you guys can continue to talk amongst yourselves about the game, but before I go, I'm gonna give the area layout. It's probably not gonna follow whatever design you guys have, because that would:
    A: Be too large.
    B: Kinda boring, from a gameplay perspective.

But do let me know if anything in particular really irritates you, or just doesn't seem right.
    Oh, and the story is that Mollygos, the community manager is having the members of the forums fight in a massive tournament, and it's your job to go to each member's "Realm" and defeat them.

Castle road: Grim desolate path. Grey in color, rugged terrain. Lots of rocks. I chose this because it seemed more suitable for a demon forest than a lush green forest.
    Castle F1: A puzzle over an abyss. Crayzon is fought afterward.
    Castle F2: Red carpet, stone walls, etc. Lots of chests here.
    Castle F3: Same as F2.
    Castle F4: Throne room. Xertra is fought here.
    [spoiler/]

Anyway, I'm moving on. Blind sniper's level is next.

Britefire likes this.
  15. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

So is there no way to get my oc into the rp? No one has really been answering me about this :/ Just keeps getting burried

16. Mailboxhead

There's plenty of ways, I just don't think you need us to figure them out for you. That's not how an rp usually works.

What'd you have in mind so far?

17. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Well, Tomas has been chloroformed, so I guess I'm out of the running for at least a few (RP) hours. Which sucks, but okay. Maybe Kain's in the catacombs?

18. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Well i'm not sure where things are and I know how rp works. But I don't want to pop in randomly and throw things off.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I'm okay with this, though I think the forest would be more lush
    The demons don't try to harm the forest in any way really, they keep it the way it because of the dryad in the castle
    Just curious, would the whole abyss thing be just for crazyon? It's not really part of the castle at all but I understand if it's to build up to him

20. It's a small room, and it's basically only for Crayzon, since he's the only thing there. When I get home, I'll put out some screenshots, since it's difficult to explain.

Ominethious and Britefire like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.