The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Rex you sadistic douchebag! Im a sadist too and all but god damn you dont have to shock Syth every 2min!

harnackam likes this.
  2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

What can I say? Rex has his sides.

Squidgi likes this.
  3. themightywizar

themightywizar Void-Bound Voyager

Hey i just thought of a question and it may sound dumb but will the starbound server for this thread be RP or fooling around or both?

4. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodnight guys.
    and hello to you mighty wiz

5. themightywizar

Great to see you good night if your going to sleep and please just say wizar. The Mighty is just because I felt wizar on its own was too short

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  6. themightywizar

Gnight everyone sleep well and let your dreams be blessed by the great space butterfly

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Your character profile should include:
    Character name: Akfek
    Race: Tainted Jester
    Bio: A crazy Tainted Jester who's used to the human world. He lived in a mansion belonging to a game designer. He lived as 'pet' to the owner, but was more of a mad inspirational tool and friend. Akfek also did what he wanted when he wanted and was never deterred. He is a strange Jester with more weird habits than normal ones. He has an insane affinity for dressing up in random costumes, which he passes down to any budded jester's he makes. He doesn't know when he was born, nor does he even care. He also barely holds grudges, yet he seems to remember people just fine. He tries to make everything simple have some kind of grandeur, but everything grand seem plain. He loves trouble and mischief and his favorite weapon is his annoying wit. He doens't have anything lethal, but that doesn't mean he won't cheat. He also loves dressing up in different outfits. He is good enough that he can easily make himself look like another person in the blink of an eye... granted he looks like a miniature person. He also loves throwing his voice for his acting. His favorite thing in the world though, is eating potatoes.
    Akfek has a strange habit of singing, and has lived off the internet of his human 'owner.' He also loves rhyming.
    Chosen Elements: Wind and lightning = Blade Magic
    Picture: Akfek.jpg
    Misc. Info: As a Tainted Jester, he can Bud to create scouts and fellow actors. These scouts could consume him if he died, giving getting his memories. He can also consume them for their memory. He also has the amazing costuming skill to the point where he can change an outfit in the blink of an eye and change outfits with seemingly no material. Able to disguise himself as well as to appear as a miniature person. Granted... miniature which makes the disguise pointless.

First draft for my new character

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I'm off for the night, sleep well fellow demons (and soon to be demons! :3)!

Sir Sandbags likes this.
  9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

And shit.
    No sleep with that pic.
    Thanks, Dende.

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Good news. Ill be back on monday!

Stu and Improved and Britefire like this.
  11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*Cough*If you live through the nukes Im sending*Cough*

12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Why is Dende's new character a plush Kefka?

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Because... Kefka would make the cutest 1 foot tall tainted jester =P... Don't wry, I'm not going to want to murder everything... Akfek loves an audience for perform random crazy things out of the blue with.

Britefire likes this.
  14. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

I finished homestuck.

15. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodjorb, now we wait....
    and i sleep for now

16. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

I FORGOT TO FUCKING WATCH THE THREAD DAMMIT.

Anyway, how are y'all?

17. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Dying of being RP locked

18. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Well if you'd get a second character, you wouldn't have this issue. :p
    I'll try and get things moving again.

Things would move faster if a certain blue-haired neko would learn to do more with her posts. :rolleyes:

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Sorry... :c
    I'll try to actually accomplish something now, I was trying not to post too much at once since it is a fight...

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

NYAH!
    YEAH!
    CASCADE B*****!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.