The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I'd personally prefer to not move the thread.

Guppy The Cat likes this.
  2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Why not?

3. Mailboxhead

"This is a ten word post. It's not that much."

4. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"I can DEAL with 10-word posts rules"

"BUT, if there is anything that requests content bigger than that, then I will be forced to leave. I'm not that much of an write seriously you guise"

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Eh, I can't even pinpoint a reason, bad feeling or something similar?
    Really, just unfounded bias, most likely.

6. Guppy The Cat

More activity = More inactive members, more problems to deal with, more work.

7. 10 words/2 sentences is the only writing content based rule in place.

8. Guppy The Cat

I see no problem with that, then. If it was like 10-sentences and 40 goddamn words per post then I'd get my ass off here.

9. Mailboxhead

It used to be like that. It's why the TDS roleplay was hosted in the clan threads instead. :rolleyes:

10. Actually it used to be no clear cut minimum, and just whatever looked like enough to whoever decided to not report a post/thread.

The two purposes of the remaking of the rules was to make the RP section more available to people of all writing lengths, and to make the Rules easier to enforce at the same time.

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Why am i the one guy who wants it to move. :c

12. Not too many of the other people are online right now lol

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

I am against this moving buisness.

14. Mailboxhead

Whys that?

15. Ultra mutant 336

Ultra mutant 336 Subatomic Cosmonaut

While moving it would get more people to join. There is such thing as too many. And you'd get so many one timers. Apply. Post three or four times. Disappear for eternity. Suddenly. More drama from who knows where. Because nobody would know. And one thing leads to another. Problems get bigger and never stop and so on.

16. Mailboxhead

Well then it's as simple as listing them as inactive and removing their character profiles.

The main difference btw between this clan and any other old roleplay, is that we will be taking our roleplaying to several other games as well. We're already well on our way to having a Terraria rp server finished and Starbound is next on our list.

17. Ultra mutant 336

Ultra mutant 336 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I know. I read that.

18. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

As far as I can tell, the RP section is just as slow (if not slower), so moving it probably won't make a lick of difference. Also, moving it doesn't guarantee anything as no one here can truly say that people will all of a sudden be interested in it. Serously, if people haven't jump into the RP by now, I really doubt moving the thread would change anything.

Blackleaf likes this.
  19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ill just, Withdraw my vote in all this... v-v

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I agree with it moving, I always felt it never belonged here. As long as the rules stay that semi-lit to low-lit can rp there just fine them I'm okay with it. It never belonged here in the first place I think. It would also probably increase members, yes it would increase non-active members but we would get more as well. You can't get the active without inactive.
    Stand up for what you believe in
    Don't let your voice break just because your the only one

harnackam and CaptainMcManface like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.