The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Not quite a good time now. A bt of drama and conflict going on.
    Ask mailboxhead and Squidgi. They are the admins.

2. Ultra mutant 336

Ultra mutant 336 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Eh. I see it everywhere. Can handle it quite fine. Comes with every community. I've been through my fair share of wars and drama. But did you by chance mean to message them?

3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Yeah. Mailbox is online right now i think.

4. Ultra mutant 336

Okay. Thank you much.

5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Hello!

6. Ultra mutant 336

Hi. Was just going to "start a conversation" with you. But I guess I could bring it here. Depending.

I am an avid role player, and noticed a somewhat active RP for the clan. But I'd need to speak quite a bit with someone before I'd be able to join. Due to possible friction and/or easy misunderstandings. As I am quite blunt and very abrasive. I'm often quite active. With sections of inactivity. Life. Eh? And have been on forums for years now.

7. Mailboxhead

Alrighty then. I should probably be honest though, this rp is really not that serious. If you're looking for bit, paragraph posts or grand adventures/stories, it's probably not the rp for you. We more or less just hang out and have fun.

On that note, the OP is in dire need of some updating. :oops:

8. Ultra mutant 336

Tsah. I understand. Make your own adventure. Yes? It's what I'm best at. Hehehe. The ability to create entire worlds in the span of mere moments. And yet not the power to uphold them. Being over-creative blows... But I'd likely have to find a place where I may situate and meet some people before I'm really able to enter. Yes? So. I believe I'll apply here. And don't worry about the "drama" I've had things much MUCH muchmuchmuch worse to deal with. I can handle it just fine.

9. Mailboxhead

Alrighty. :up:
    Most of the RP takes place just in a single location: the demon syndicate's castle, led by Xertra. It's fully modernized with electrical appliances, heat, etc. and is HUGE. Large enough to always have something to do or find if you wander the halls long enough. It's situated in a large forest with several small towns and villages nearby, some of them human, some of them not. Tech level is modern era, no space-travel and lasers and such, although Magic is also widely known, everyone having the ability to use it, but not all would actually know how. The only exception to this is the character Lilly Rosenhearth in the rp, who has combined magic and technology to create some unique inventions.

10. Ultra mutant 336

I like magic inept near skilless characters (Only really good at one specific grouping of things) that can't die and would rather ravage his body in a fight (Not fighting really. Just getting close) In order to poke you in the forehead to annoy you. "Boop, got your nose" Balance through imbalance is fun to balance. Aha! Hmm. I wonder if this'd be able to fall under one of the races. Hopefully.

11. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

You are allowed to pick any race.
    The only exception i could think of are races that no longer exist in the rp but havnt been deleted and races wich it doesnt make sense for there to be more characters of. (( Ice devils for example. ))

12. Ultra mutant 336

Race: Altered human

Character name: Verinian Stith

Bio: Humanity never was what everyone seemed to think it was. Where "society" tells you what you're suposed to think. any who oppose it are called "Mad" But how many hide such a thing? Well. For one. Verinian was quite good at it. Keeping his thoughts. His... "Urges" to himself. Never acting upon them. It was almost like he tortured himself. Every day. He couldn't care less about magic. The fights in the streets. As long as he could find some way to amuse himself. years of life hidden. A bare minimum for living before it happened. If you are wondering what "it" is. he started a little fire. It got out of control. And he ended up with three people killed and him locked away in a dark padded room. Of course. With magic abound... Nothing ever could be simple. Right? For an extra bounding of income. They sold inmates like slaves. He was no different. Shipped out mumbling and yelling. Screaming because he couldn't move his arms in this thing and it made them itch and burn on the inside. At the destination. Things seemed simple enough. A strike to the back of the skull to put him out cold and he wakes up bound with some guy mumbling crazily about his magic finally going to work. A brand inscribed to the back of each hand and at the back of his neck. They made him scream.

Well. If he hadn't been gagged. Maybe he would have. But. He felt like something was ripped from him. And at the same time. Something else literally forced to replace it. He felt cold. Like the warmth of life itself had bee stripped away. Flashes of light on the ceiling. And the strange man went face down on the floor. An unnoticed tenseness left his shoulders. The man didn't move. And he was stuck still bound down. Silently stuck gagged in a dark room with seeming no escape. And he felt so cold. It was here that things changed. And didn't change. He was stuck there. Screaming. Launching always to himself. Oh how he wished he was dead. And how he didn't know how he wasn't already. His form thin, bony but somehow not sickeningly so. The truth of it. That he had been there. Two years. strapped down before the bindings broke. The man had no family. No anything. He left. He stole the man's robes. Which fit him now. Wore them and just ran. Robes of red and black. Within a week they were ruined. He learned that... He couldn't die... Weapons of any sort no longer held any pain or discomfort. He couldn't even feel pain. and yet he couldn't die. Such a meaningless life to simply... Not die. He had spread terror for a while. Starting raging flames in an attempt to warm himself. But even amidst fires so hot it burned away his clothing in mere moments... Repeatedly needing new clothing. He was still unharmed. He seemed a true visage of madness. And boredom.

Magic Ability: Nearly null. Some worthless fancy dancy flashy lights that leave him exhausted after.

Picture: [​IMG]

Misc. Info: Although he can't be "killed". He can very easily be put down by severing limbs. Until of course he reconnects. But still. He isn't a fighter. No matter how destructive. He doesn't need sleep but he chooses to because why not?

Is this good?

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Havnt read it but i think Alterned human was removed.
    Its massivly op though. Theres only two chars in the rp with immortality and both of them are powerful enogh to deserve it.
    I really dont think altered human whould be good simply due to beimg controversial.
    Its up to mabox to decide though.

14. Ultra mutant 336

He's an underpowered immortal who is skilless in any sort of fighting. Aha. It's hard to balance things through imbalancing them. Like I said. Ahh. If only I had someone to vouch for me.

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

That was the last altered human too. She becme an annoying Marie sue.
    To me atleast (( Im ex-admin here )) it just seems bad. But its up for mailbox to secide if it gets accepted.
    I like the character just not the race.

16. Ultra mutant 336

I've never made mary sue character before so I don't even know what those are like for me to compare. Jack of all trades master of none type stuff or what?

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I'm not the biggest fan of the race either, but that's just my opinion.

I do think the character is pretty interesting, though, seems fairly unique. ^.^

18. Ultra mutant 336

Thanks for the half vote of confidence. Heh. Yes. I noticed how easily as a race it could be used in such an ovrrtly powerful way. That's why I did the opposite. Because weakness breeds strength of character! Pehaha.

19. Mailboxhead

It does seem too OP. There's been one or two characters that we've had that would've been "immortal" but the roleplayers there genuinely deserved it. I'm afraid it's not a privilege I can give to a fresh walk-in.

Blackleaf likes this.
  20. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

>,>

So, currently...I can technically rp with anyone in the castle who is in a room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.