RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"If I was one I'd probably be walking around searching for human men and say 'hey baby, wanna come in my room tonight? we can have some fun'
    like some stupid bitch. Like if I cared " She said, in an incredibly annoyed voice.

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"She.... what? What are you talking about?" Alysia said. She was rather confused. It didn't sound like someone was trying to take over. Things were actually pretty quiet.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Ohhhhh scary. Well I guess im kinda lucky im not fucking dead..." He replied. He sat down and sipped his tea.

*This guy...scary dude...* Syth thought, running his hand through his hair.

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth smiled happily, "That in an invitation babe?"

*Too easy this girl is...* He thought.

"Luna...she was on the...throne when I came in with Pangaea...she trapped us. I attacked her...she...killed my daughter..." He was having a hard time talking.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious had laughed, saying quite demonically, "If you were saying that to a regular Soulless, You would have already been sent to the Containment camps for proper punishment, However im not into that side of our Society... The Militaristic Bastards..."

6. Mailboxhead

Alysia went wide-eyed, covering her mouth with her hands in shock. "Pangea.... she..... she's dead?"

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sighed. "Again, big fucking whoop. You want a prize for the most evil being in the universe? I dont have one."

*This guy. Comon. Cant I enjoy my tea here?* He thought, sipping his tea once more.

"Well...her orb survived...so I guess she can be saved...I hope so..." he said sadly. "...Its my fault...I should have got her out of there sooner..."

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin new his Incompetence eventually be his Death-wish, however he then shifted his Attention to the Kitsune, "You have quite the ability, heh, i quite respect those who use it... Although... Are you even able to withstand a certain high degree heat?"

9. Guppy The Cat

"I have no idea.... I just grew up... eating some forest shit... and now I'm like that"
    She blushed a bit "Never!" She replied angrily

Ominethious likes this.
  10. Mailboxhead

Alysia looked fairly relieved. "Oh thank god," She said. "But.... someone's attacked the castle? Why don't I hear anything?"

11. Guppy The Cat

"It's too weak to affect someone that much, but I can't withstand my heat that much like any other being, because it's natural heat but I'm not really sure"

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth shrugged, drinking his tea. "Heh...like I'd ever be interested in a Demon anyway..." He said.

Tar shrugged, "Maybe your getting old..." He said jokingly. He was having a hard time being serious.

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious was Currious about her abilties, and would give him basic Statistics on what he's capable of... He then asked, "As far as Combat is concerned... Suggesting on how your species fights... A more Defensive approach, or even trapping?" Omin, realizing he's asking to many questions, added, "I'm terribly sorry for asking these questions... However there is a slight... 'war' going on throughout the Castle... an Insurrection." Omin worryingly looked around to see if Ivory was still around, he couldn't see her anywhere, then looked back to the Kitsune.

14. Guppy The Cat

"And a human... humans are terrible beings who like to hurt us because we just like to prank them and have a few giggles... I'd never be interested in one"

Ominethious likes this.
  15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth could hear their conversation. *...so she isn't too strong I guess.*

*...kiss ass* He thought.

He sipped his tea. He had his back to them, and said," Well gee if you two are going to make out get a room first. I'd like to enjoy my tea in peace..."

Ominethious likes this.
  16. Guppy The Cat

"I don't care about that war unless it involves somewhat. We are weak in fighting, but we use our intelligence to fight other species, so I'd say we would be more of an defensive approach"

17. Guppy The Cat

"Oh f**k you anyways. This dude just showed up first and he wanted to talk with me" Yes, she just did that, she just offended Syth.

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth looked at her angrily, "No..." he said, "We hurt you Demons because you attack us. Make us insane. Drive us to madness and darkness. You take our freedom away and make us slaves. And worst of all, you kill the ones we care about most...leaving the rest of us alone..." He replied. Syth reached up and grabbed the locket around his neck. He gripped it tightly.

Quickly he turned back to his tea. "Hm...you Demons deserve to die...all of you do..." he said quietly.

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious angerly looked over to him, now glowing red, increasing his body temperature enough for him to feel, and his eyes brightened slightly, he said angered, "Trust me... do NOT Underestimate me... As for having Sexual Intercourse with her... Dispite her being quite the cute little thing... I would for a start burn her to death, if she is pregnant with a Soulless child it would be considered an ABOMINATION..."

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sipped his tea. He spoke more quiet and calmly than before. "Yea...sorry to disturb ya..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.