RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

In a matter of moments Scavy finished cutting a giant hole in the wall. She then looked expectantly at Darcia.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

In his dragon form, Darcia nodded grinning "nicely done"

3. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas shrugged. "How many humans do you know, really?" He opened the door to the kitchen. "Anyway, I don't need an answer right now. Once you decide either way, come find me. I'm usually near here. Been honing my cooking skills."

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa giggled some, teasingly saying "I thought anything was fair in war-" when she was suddenly hit by the unexpectedly heated pillow, jumping slightly from not expecting it.

5. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"O-Oh... D-Did you get him back for t-that?" Umbra Joked.

6. Con7Rad7

"You gonna push the fridge into place or what?"

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"A few" She leaned against the wall "oh no, I never said I wouldn't teach you, I guess I will."
    Loppe fell down backwards now laying down letting off heavy breaths "heh, I think I'm done now" She said giggling a little.
    "Geez fine, i won't compliment next time" he said starting to push it into place.

8. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

"Xavier, pleasure to meet you, and yeah I'm rather new here."

9. Stu and Improved

(Dear God, I'm multitasking!)
    "Yes, well, so am I. It's good to make your acquaintance, Xavier. How did you come by the castle?" Paul stuck out a hand to be shaken.
    "You will? Great! I'm going to slap together something to eat. You want anything?" Tomas pushed into the kitchen and started pulling out knives, pots, and anything else that looked useful. He didn't know what he was going to make, so he grabbed a stack of cooking magazines off of a shelf, then started flipping through, humming contentedly.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa giggled a bit, sitting back up and stretching while saying "Alright then.", lightly hitting Loppe one more time with the pillow before tossing it aside.

11. Con7Rad7

"....I guess I'll probably just head to the place with most water in the castle.... If its any help."

"Anyhow, until next time
    " With that Vaijya walked away in some random direction, not really knowing where she was headed.

12. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten yawned and lied back down still exhausted from his magical accident. "I wonder if she'll find the springs the slime girls are at?"

13. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya giggled. "Yeah, no problem." He looked down at the Miku that was currently in fox form."That's pretty impressive. Is there anything else you can do with your magic?"

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika shook her head "no thanks, I don't really eat hungry for conventional food." She said taking down a jar of white... jell stuff and started munching away at it.
    "Hmmm" Miku contemplated for a moment then changed to look exactly like Tetsuya, just with fox ears and a tail.
    Loppe closed her eyes "I... think I'm ready to go to sleep now."

15. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He shook it "I got a letter in the mail one day and I decided to check it out."

16. Stu and Improved

"Suit yourself. What's that stuff, then?" Tomas lit upon a recipe he liked, and flung open the pantry. He moved around the kitchen like a typhoon, picking things up, tossing them about and just generally spreading them around the workspace.
    "A letter? How... odd." Paul gazed at Xavier thoughtfully. "Do you have any idea who from?"

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

As Katrika ate a bit, she casually said "souls."

18. Stu and Improved

"...I see." Tomas kept prepping for a moment, then turned back. "Okay, sorry, gotta ask. What, exactly, does a soul taste like? And will I suffer debilitating effects if I try one?"
    (jesus fuck, squids, go to bed. it's like 4 am for you)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  19. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya stopped walking and jumped back a bit, feeling a little disturbed by Miku's transformation. "What the hell? No..." He shook his head. "Change back right now, that's too weird!" He exclaimed.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika looked down at the jar "eh... well they don't really taste like anything, but they give kind of a satisfying feeling... Though I don't know what would happen if you ate one."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.