RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa giggled as she followed Loppe to swing again.

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas whistled appreciatively. "Longer than Xertra? Have you just been here a long time, or did something massive happen before I showed up and no one talks about it?"
    "Well, whatever you do, don't take mine. I need that thing," Tomas joked.

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Loppe jumped up and onto Kalissa, swinging at her more.
    "Yeah, there was a big thing" She chuckled "I have no interest in your soul, you live here."

4. Stu and Improved

"...You're not going to tell me anything, are you?" Tomas tried to keep the disappointment out of his voice. She had just done a lot for him, without even knowing who he was.
    "Good. I feel like not having a soul would be pretty detrimental to my health." Tomas looked around, still not recognizing anything. "This place is massive. Do you know where we are?"

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa giggled, trying to block and push Loppe off while saying 'Hey! No fair!"

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Just a hallway" She was quiet for a moment before replying to his statement "no one wants to remember, a lot of people died..."
    Loppe swung down and hit her head "anythings fair in war!"

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa giggled when it hit, then moving to try pushing Loppe back off of her and teasing "Fine then!" as she tried distracting her with a small gust of wind magic.

8. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya rolled his and ran over to Miku at a rather slow pace, eventually catching up to her. "I totally forgot you were able to do that..."

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix chuckled at the notion of 'Getting Back' and replied, "Yeah.. You can say he ended up frozen solid like a stature for a few hours."

10. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Umbra Giggled. "H-How'd you do that?"

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix laughed a bit, and answered, "Eh, just got someone to freeze him. considering Soulless have Magma blood, it can be cooled quite easily."

12. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"O-Oh... W-Was he Angry?" Umbra Asked.

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix smiled, and replied, "Eh, if you call getting your face pounded in mad, then yes."

14. Stu and Improved

"So we're both lo-"
    "-oh. Shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bring up something like that."

15. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

After resting for several hours Xavier redressed and head out into the castle once more, hoping to find anyone at all. After awhile he made his way to the throne where he saw another person and waved before calling out "Hello there."

16. Stu and Improved

Paul looked around and saw who was calling to him. "Oh, hello! How are you?" He walked over, quickly stowing his notebook. "I'm sorry, I've never seen you around before. I'm Paul."

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Loppe did get distracted "Huh, wind in here?" Stoping for a moment.
    Katrika shook her head "no, you wouldn't have known" She took him for a few minutes longer until she brought him to the kitchen area.
    "Gee thanks" She said now walking at his speed.

18. Stu and Improved

The rest of the walk was spent in a more-than-slightly-awkward silence. Once they arrived at the kitchen, Tomas turned to Katrika. "Look, sorry again about digging up old bones. I don't like it when people do it to me, either. Thanks for the assist with being lost, and that thing with the water you did..." Something dawned on him. "Hey, do you think you could maybe teach me to do that? I would love to be able to use magic, honestly. Of course, if you're not for that... and I couldn't really pay you..."

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa grinned some when she stopped, suddenly now pushing to push Loppe off of her and over while saying "Hm? Didn't realize I used wind magic?" with a mischievous giggle.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika looked really surprised "h-huh? You want to learn magic? I don't hear that out of a human often." She chuckled.
    "Not fair!" She said being a bit of a hypocrite. She held her pillow tight and it got really warm, hitting Kalissa with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.