RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

....Kara looked on at the display in mild curiosity, as the changeling scout she brought with her hid behind Kara.

"Well, we won't learn anything about this just staring at it."

Kara pounded on the door with her fist.

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious looked at Zeta, and said angered, "Why must we- ... Ugh..." Omin had no choice but to run with her, still holding his grasp on Ivory as he was running, keeping his grip, but not enough to keep her steady, she then slipped out of his hand.

3. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The door swung open inward, revealing a strange twisting path heading into an opening on the opposite side of the abyss the path was suspended in.

4. Con7Rad7

Looking cautiously at the path, Kara took a few tentative steps before resuming a normal walk along the path toward the opening, eventually reaching it.

The scout Kara had brought along had by then transformed herself into a snake and coiled herself around Kara's left arm.

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber let off a faint smile "not all hope is lost, she should still be alive, if we can get the crystal off, it will be fine."
    "Well... she's down in the catacombs dealing with a situation, I think you should wait till she gets back."
    Zeta was long gone, but Ivory, scared out of her mind followed behind him.

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Within the room sat Crazyon, a strange record player was spewing the melody as he sat in an odd chair.

7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Huh alright then. " Enigma replied.
    " Well bye. " She said walking out the door.

8. Con7Rad7

Kara looked at the scene, slightly unbelieving, before deciding to just go ahead and confront him.

She cleared her throat to get his attention, before speaking,

"Hello?"

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious had eventually colapsed, gasping he tried to continue forward, tripping, and then eventually gave up and had fallen to his knee's, then spoke to Ivory in an Exhausted tone, "The Fatigue in this Armor is Unbearable..." He was still kneeling, trying to catch his breath he said, "Will you help us, For us to beat her we must regroup, gather our forces, and take a full battle to her, But f-first... We need to find ourselves somewhere to relocate, treat any wounds, and take her Minions out one by one."

Omin paused as he looked back to see Ivory with scares all on her neck from him grabbing her around her neck, he then replied, "Your neck is what i'm concerned about..." Omin walked over to her, scarring of his Magma-Hand marked her all around it like a ring, however was regenerating quite fast.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled weakly. He took the crystal from Amber. He sat up a little bit, trying to pry the crystal off. Grunting in pain and exertion.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika waved as she dropped her face into one of her pillows
    Her eyes turned away as she spoke "w-well, your grabbing my neck hurt that happens."

((Note, shes wearing a leash as well))
    Amber took the ball away from her shaking her head "it's magic, it won't come off like that, do you know who did this?"

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed. "Another succubus who was fighting...with me. She...saved Pangaea...she is still there...I need help her..."

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had slowed his pace down to where he noticed the Leash, and Collar she was wearing, then said as Politely as he could, "Would you want me to Melt that collar off you... Its quite the Burden i assume..."

14. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Atlas returns to the lab after his little adventure. As Atlas renters the lab. Rex starts to groan and wake up. He looks over at Atlas. Immediately, Rex shifts his gaze into a glare.
    "Not cool, bro." Rex says painfully, still half asleep.
    "I'm sorry sir. But it was for your own good. I calculate that sleeping has improved your sanity level by 30%. I would also suggest sleeping regularly to prevent losing your already fragile sanity." Atlas says, professionally.
    "I regret ever giving you slight freewill and a personality." Rex says grudgingly.
    "I'll mark it up in your long list of regrets, sir." Atlas all smartass-like.
    Rex keeps a straight face for a short bit before breaking out laughing. "Fair enough Atlas. I guess your right. I'll go take a break for a bit. Walk around the castle. Try and be smooth. Impress the ladies." Rex says. Smiling.
    Atlas covers his face with his hand while 'sighing'. "I sometimes wonder if you even still have a shed of sanity or humility within you."
    "Ehhh..." Rex says while shrugging. "It's mutual."
    Rex relaxes in his chair. "Either way. I wish there was some more action around here. Maybe if that ex-Succubus princess that Zeta talked about. Maybe I could use some experimental weapons."
    Atlas paces around the room with his hands behind his back. "Sir, if I may ask, why is it that your make experimental weapons. Yet refuse to sell the schematics to empires. You could earn millions, billions even." Atlas says questioningly.
    "I'm..... I'm not sure. I just don't, maybe if I had more of my memories. But, I'm not going to sell my inventions to slaughter. Unless I believe it is absolutely needed. Even then, I would only produce them in controlled amounts. I don't want to have the guilt of the absolute death of an empire." Rex says, with his head low in his hands.
    Atlas stops pacing and looks at Rex. He nods. "True, true."

Ominethious likes this.
  15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma looked at Lucia after they left the room.
    " Should we go master? "

16. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Slowly turning his head towards her, Crazyon stared at her.
    "..."
    "If I remember correctly, you attempted to kill me."
    As he said that the room began to contort and glow a hazy red.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She looked down at the hanging leash and shook her head "it's hard to explain but, I want it."
    Amber shook her head "I imagine she's not an idiot, whoever did this can't be fought along, you need to rest, okay?"
    Lucia nodded "the catacombs are dark, a good place to pull something off."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious was shocked at her reply, and said firmly, "Alright, if thats what you want..." Ominethious then muttered to himself, "It better not be damn Silver..." Then added on, "However im very curious of their intentions..." Ominethious walked up to her, eyes now glowing Red than black, was now trying to stare her down in her eyes. He then asked,

"Tell me what their doing here, what their planning, and other statistics if you want to keep that little soul of yours..." Omin then touched her near her heart, grinning.

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar grunted. "I gotta help her...and kill Luna..." He said, trying to stand up.

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Um alright... " Enigma replied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.