The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caskett

caskett Pangalactic Porcupine

Now Arzolen had entered the throne room to find many other figures about. The black ooze continues to ooze off of him and back towards Crazyon.

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shivered. "Oie vey..." He spoke under his breath.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

((Sorry, had to go for a bit...))
    Following the recently-crashed woman in, Kalissa replied "This is an overlord of the fallen angels, a dire situation is afoot and she is seeking to have audience with you, Queen Xertra."

4. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

"How don't you know me? I'm the Overlord of the Fallen angels. Ruler of the Underworld." Exodus stood rather shakily. "I'd apologize for bursting in, but I need your help. My people have been locked in and out of the Underworld. We can't shadow-port in, and they can't get out. We are homeless and on the run, as we aren't allowed to be in the mortal realm. Ark-Angels pursue us, sending the ones they find to the Planes of Punishment. I need a place for my denizens to hide."

5. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

As Crazyon stood silently against a wall, the slime from Arzolen slid into Crazyon.
    Crazyon yawned very loudly.
    ((Can Exodus dislike me because of what I said in my bio? :D))
    ((How those in Hell and Heaven basically got pissed at him...))

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"I am the Harbringer of Dragons, yet Ive not heard of you..." He helped Exodus to her feet, then released her. "Still...it sounds like much to be concerned over...Im sure the Queen will help you..."

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Oie vey..." Tar turned rather annoyed by the yawn. "If yer going to sleep you...mind...what...are you?"

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She crossed her arms again and sighed saying "I'm here with a goal. My goal is to control, I want more. I'm willing to help you, if you help me. You can stay here, and bring whoever you like here. It won't be difficult to get you and the others a place to stay, new places can be built. But only if your willing to work under me."

9. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon looked at Tar through his mask.
    "Oh, don't mind me."
    "I'm just watching."

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked a little concerned. "I simply came here for a reason of apology...I don't recall swearing oath to you, Xertra..." Tar eyed her, but smiled instantly. "But I don't have much to do, and I need a purpose. Under my Oath, Queen Xertra's will, be my Purpose, I serve you. But I uh, well, I need freedom. Being a Dragon and all..."

11. caskett

caskett Pangalactic Porcupine

Arzolen watched everything happen as he too leaned against the wall.

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar nodded his head. "Right..." Though he did not trust the figure.

13. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

"Excuse me? I've only ever worked under one person, Satan. I took him out eventually and stole his throne. What makes you think I won't do that he..." Exodus trailed off, fixated on the Queen's wings. "Sorry, it's just... I used to have wings... Anyways, yes, as a fellow half-Succubi, I'll work under you, but I still want full control of my people."

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra smirked lightly "well, your going to have to get over that, your working under me. As long as you can accept that, do what you like. You get control over your people, hell, we might even become friends." She let out her hand to pick her up
    She looked to Murky "You can have all of the freedom you like, the only ones I keep caged in are my slaves and maids. I'll command you when need be and that's all. I can't have an army if everyone hates me after all."

15. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The figure quietly sat on the floor while waiting for the others to depart.

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled and bowed. "Yes my Queen. And with a Dragon like me...", he flexed, "...hehe you won;t need an army!"

17. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

She simply stares at everything and observes, albeit not caring as how people ignore her. Well, people treat you the way you would like the way you would they to, and this was the perfect treat for her.

(Fuck, I had a huge headache behind the scenes. I'm getting better now)

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Noticing the figure sitting quietly in a mask, Kalissa walked over and asked "Who are you?" out of curiousity.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra slapped his chest lightly saying "yes yes, your big,string and impressive. But your going to need more then that to impress me." She said grinning again

20. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Exodus grabs her hand, pulling herself up. "Now... I need a bed...and some pain-killers...and ah shit... Bandages..." Exodus was in terrible condition. She had a scrap with a large group of Ark-Angels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.