RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin looked at her curriously, analizing her features more, and managed to speak, "Your quite the Angel. I have to admit. In all my 49 thousand years of 'life' ive never seen a Angel."

2. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"W-Will you carry me then?"
    ((Night))

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Most, but I'm a hunter, I use wind and lightning magic."
    Eir let out a little laugh "thanks I guess."
    "Yep!" She said ears flicking again.

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I didn't know there were different assignments for angels. I mainly heard the human's infinite praise of angels." Rex pulls out a cautery and begins to sear some of the flesh shit, a stench of burning skin fills the air faintly. "Perhaps I could interview you later about your species."
    Rex chuckles. "That almost sounded like flirting."

5. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas screamed a gut-wrenching howl, long and loud before, degenerating into subhuman whimpering. Deep inside, in a sort of mental panic room, he debated whether he would live or not. He had to admit the prospects weren't good.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"That's completely dependent on what happens to him" She said looking down at Thomas "I hope your good at your job."

7. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Don't worry a thing. I've saved many lives before his." Rex finishes cauterizing the wounds. He grabs a bag of anesthetics and hooks it up along with the bloodbag. "Atleast if he says bad stuff you won't really need to kill me, being a doctor who is a dragon. Well, more draconian."

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

At the notion of flirt Omin's eyes glowed pink. In responce to his eyecolor change to the color he recognizes as Embarrassment he punched Rex after he finished Cauterizing the wounds. Which he then said, "A-as if you fucking know that, youngling."

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Still a demon unfortunately, it's not that I enjoy killing demons all the time, some are perfectly reasonable..."
    Eir chuckled again "so yours eyes change color to your emotion? Aaand pink means?" She said pretending she never figured out what it really did mean.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss silently sighed as she walked in the forest. Efin was only weak, and easy to defeat being only human, but she never bothered to go back with the others, she wasn't ready. She disconnected the wires to hive and leaned on the tree, slowly sliding down and sitting on the ground, staring upward.

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omins eyes shifted to his feet, eyes glowing brighter he said quietly, E-e-emberras-sment..."

12. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya was walking through the forest when he picked up on a familiar scent. He followed the scent, leading him to none other than Areiss. He approached her. "Hey aren't you that girl from earlier...?"

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Eir got a good chuckle again "well, glad to see you demons are at least entertaining."
    Areiss looked up at the dragon boy "Oh, yeah... you were with Tar right?"

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin looked up to stare down in anger but noticed her shirt was a Bit too small for her breasts, and looked at the lesser area of cover, and then turned to the side, his eyes Glowing hot pink.

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Eir shook her head a little, not able to hold back a grin "well, seems he's gonna be here awhile" looking down at Thomas.

16. Joobley

Tetsuya nodded his head. "Yeah, I was."

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Right" She looked down at his leg "hey your leg, all better I guess?"

18. Joobley

He looked down at his leg as well. "Oh that, yeah I learned how to reverse the freezing process." He looked back up at Areiss. "I'm Tetsuya by the way."

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Right, I'm Areiss. Sorry I'm... at a bit of a loss I suppose" She said staring back up again.

20. Joobley

Tetsuya raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that? What are do you doing all the way out way here?"